Chapter 43

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Be merciful to others and you will receive mercy. Forgive others and Allah will forgive you."

Musnad Ahmad 7001

**********************

I carried my fragiled self to the hospital room. Immediately I entered the room I saw Khaleel's lifeless body lying in the bed covered with white bedsheet.

I walked slowly towards the bed, and each step I took, I felt like dying in order not to see my Khaleel's dead body.

When I reached the bed, I slowly bring my hands to remove the white bedsheet from Khaleel's body.

And when I saw his face, my husband face, I don't know when I let out a loud wailed.

"No Khaleel you can't leave me, you've to wake up, remember the promise you made to me that you would come back soon, so please stand up and don't leave me" I cried hugging Khaleel's lifeless body.

"Please wake up for your dingy girl, don't leave me alone in this world, because I can't live without you" I let out a painful sob, because I can't bear losing Khaleel.

"Ya Allah please don't take Khaleel away from me don't let him leave me because my life without him will be nothing" I prayed wishing for a miracle to happen that Khaleel would just wake up.

"Fadimatuu please stop crying" Mama came inside the room with tears in her eyes.

"Mama please tell Khaleel to wake up now, he should stop teasing me, I know he's not dead he's alive, he just want to scare me. Tell him he won that he's scared me, but please he should wake up" I cried going to where Mama is standing and dragging her towards the bed where Khaleel's dead body was lying.

Mama just burst into another set of tears.

Baba and Zaynab came inside the room too with tears stung in their eyes.

"My daughter come here" Baba said to me and I came to him hugging him crying profusely.

"Baba please tell Khaleel to wake up. Tell him that I won't fight with him again, but please he has to wake up" I clutched into baba crying my hearts out.

"Sshhh my daughter stop crying" Baba said patting my back.

"Baba but look at Khaleel he's sleeping and he refuse to wake up. He's making me anxious" I cried.

"My daughter he's not sleeping, He's dead dear. Try and stay strong please. He just need your prayers now" Baba told me the bitter truth as I refused to believe that he's dead.

I let out a loud cry trying to get away from Baba's hold but he hold me firmly.

"Fadimatuu please stop crying, you're making me cry too. Akhi is dead he just need our prayers now" Zaynab said trying to console Fadimatuu.

"No Zaynab please stop saying he is dead, he is just sleeping, look at him carefully, can't you see that beautiful smile on his face. So my Khaleel is not dead he's just sleeping, and he'll wake up, so don't worry" I said as I went to the bed where Khaleel's dead body was lying touching his face.

They all burst into set of tears staring at me in pity.

Just then the doctor came.

"Mr Siddiqui please can you all please come out of the room, as we're going to take the dead body away" The doctor said.

"Okay My daughter let's go." Baba said.

"Baba where are they taking Khaleel? I'm not leaving him." I cried.