Chapter 46

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever desires an expansion in his sustenance and age, should keep good relations with his kith and kin."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2067

Reminder Surah al-kahf❤️

***************************

Hot tears started gushing out of her eyes, but she quickly wiped them and went towards the door. Because staying in the same room with him would break her heart more, as he didn't recognise her.

She pressed the door handle ready to open the door when his next words stopped her in her track.

"Dingy girl" Khaleel uttered looking at her.

Did she think he didn't recognise her? How can one not remember his wife?

She quickly turned back and saw that smirk on his face.

Oh how much she missed that smirk.

She can't believe he just lied to her and that he didn't recognise her.

She stared at him with a frown on her face.

She doesn't know when she reached to him and started hitting him lightly on his chest, because she can't forget about his injury, but she had to teach him a lesson for lying to her, for almost giving her a heart attack.

"Why did you lied to me that you didn't recognise me? Do you know what I felt when you said who am I? Do you know? I felt every part of my body break, I can't bear you not recognizing me Khaleel after you spent a long time in a coma" She said crying and hitting him at the same time.

"I'm sorry wifey, I think that's foolish of me to frank you like this, but please forgive this stupid husband of yours" Khaleel apologized because he can't bear seeing tears in her eyes.

"Please don't do that again" She cried hugging him tightly.

"I won't. Am I forgiven now?" Khaleel asked hopefully putting his hand on her back.

"Yes. Can I ever be angry at you?" Fadimatuu asked.

"No you can't" Khaleel smirked.

"I missed you Khaleel very much," She said again hugging him.

"I missed you too" Khaleel smiled.

"My bad let me go and informed them that you woke up," Fadimatuu said leaving Khaleel's body and making him pout.

"What?" Fadimatuu asked raising her brow.

"I don't want you to go," Khaleel said lowly.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm just going to inform them. Mama would be very happy when she heard that you woke up" Fadimatuu said. By the mention of Mama Khaleel felt happy too, he doesn't know how she holds up to him being in a coma. He hoped she was fine.

"Okay," Khaleel nodded.

"But help me sit down," Khaleel said, and Fadimatuu nodded as she helped him sit down.

After that, she went to inform Mama. "Mama Khaleel had woken up" Fadimatuu squealed hugging Mama who was standing outside.

Mama froze in her position. After a minute she came back from her shock state. Happiness was all she felt at the moment.

"Really?" Mama asked happy tears in her eyes.

"Yes go, he's waiting for you. I'll go and informed the doctor" Fadimatuu smiled, and Mama nodded.

Mama went inside the room and saw Khaleel lying in the bed with his eyes open.

"My baby boy" Mama called going to Khaleel's bed, making Khaleel to turned towards her with a bright smile on his face.