Chapter 15

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Beware of jealousy for verily it destroys good deeds the way fire destroys wood".

Abu Dawood 4903

*******************

Three black Range Rovers were parked in front of a big event hall, the windows of the cars were tinted so the people inside cannot be seen.

The eyes of people outside all turn to see the people inside the cars.

They were even reporters outside the hall all ready to see the people inside the car come out.

Baba and Mama come out of the first car while the second car, Abba and Ammi and then the thirds car, Fadimatuu, Zaynab and Muhsin come out.

Immediately the reporters saw all of them come out they all rushed towards them to ask questions but the bodyguards that they come with stop them.

"Mr Siddiqui you orgarnized this business event in order to announced you found your long lost friend or would I say brother?"

"I heard that your brother too earned Fifty percent share of S&M Agency of Elegance, is that true?"

"You said he's your brother but all we know you have one brother which is Mr Farouk Siddiqui can you explained it for us?"

"Tell us what happened that you got separated from your brother that you only found him now?"

The reporters all bombarded Baba with questions.

"I won't talk now but I'll answer all your questions on the speech that I'll give today" Baba replied them firmly as the bodyguards make way for all of them to pass.

When they enter the hall everyone of them get sit down at their reserved places.

Baba, Abba, Mama and Ammi all sat down at the high table while Fadimatuu, Zaynab and Muhsin sat down on their reserved place behind the high table.

Only business men, important people in Nigeria, close family members and friends were invited to the business party.

Some foreign people where also invited where S&M Agency of Elegance is located in their country.

When everyone settled in their various seats the host of the event started talking.

"Hello I am your host tonight, I can see various faces of important people, I welcome all of you to this business party" The host says cheerfully.

Meanwhile, the waiters started sharing appetizers, desserts and foods to the people.

"Before I waste any time let us start with the main of the event" The host said.

"As most of you know this event was organized in order to celebrate the return of Mr Siddiqui's brother and also announced important information to us"

"So let's welcome one of the richest business tycoon in the whole world, The CEO of S&M Agency of Elegance, Mr Salman Siddiqui to come and give us his speech" The Host said loudly and cheerfully.

Making the people inside the hall to start clapping.

The reporters and photographers there all focus their speakers and cameras respectively.

Baba stand up and some bodyguards trailing after him.

Baba come into the stage and standard where the speakers are.

"Assalamu alaikum" Baba started saying and the guests responded with "Waalaikumussalam".

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I welcome all of you to this event that I organized in honour of my long lost brother that I found and also to introduce him to the world as a business man too.