Chapter 28

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Certainly a time will come when people will not bother to know from where they earned the money, by lawful means or unlawful means."

Sahih Bukhari - 2083

*********************

"I can't believe you're going tomorrow Khaleel" Aaliyah pouted holding his hands.

"Oh" Khaleel murmured.

"I feel like I should follow you" Aaliyah muttered.

"But you can't" Zaynab stuck her tongue and Aaliyah glared at her.

They were in the living room gisting. Khaleel and Aaliyah sitting together and Fadimatuu and Zaynab sitting together too.

"You know if I want I can follow him" Aaliyah said glaring at her.

"Did you forget he is a married man now and his wife is sitting right in front of you" Zaynab said smiling as she put her hand in Fadimatuu's shoulder.

Fadimatuu smiled gratefully at Zaynab.

Aaliyah shut Zaynab a murderous glare."And what does that meant?"

"It means they don't want any third wheel when they go back to their house" Zaynab explained ready to start a fight with Aaliyah because she is tired of her behavior.

"Is it true what Zaynab said Khaleel" Aaliyah asked Khaleel and he just keep quiet in return.

"Stop embarrassing yourself Aaliyah, his silence gave it all" Zaynab smirked.

"I'm your elder Zaynab atleast have some respect for me" Aaliyah yelled in anger by what Zaynab is telling her.

"Sorry but you're not acting as one" Zaynab fakely smiled at her.

"How dare you" Aaliyah hollered as she went to where Zaynab is sitting ready to slap her but Fadimatuu quickly hold her hand.

"Don't even think of laying your filthy hands on Zaynab's face" Fadimatuu glared at her and Aaliyah stared at her in shocked.

"How could you" Aaliyah uttered unbelievably at what transpired just now.

She raised her other hand to slap Fadimatuu but another pair of hands stopped her again. And she was shocked when she saw the person who hold her hand.

You guessed right, it was Khaleel.

"Aaliyah get back to your senses, I don't want to see you raised your hands to either my sister or my wife again, do you hear me?" Khaleel warned venomously.

Fadimatuu was shocked when he just called her his wife, and she was happy that he stood up for her and for them.

"Yess" Aaliyah said with her shaky voice, she was stunned when Khaleel stood up for them.

Khaleel walked away from the living room because he was tired of Aaliyah's bullshit.

"Assalamu alaikum, Hajiya is calling Fadimatuu" Their maid informed when she entered the living room.

"Okay I'm coming" Fadimatuu replied and the maid left.

"Let's go Zaynab" Fadimatuu said as they left the living room leaving Aaliyah standing there in shocked.

"Fadimatuu I'm going to my room, it's already late. Please sleep in my room today since you're leaving tomorrow" Zaynab gave her puppy eyes.

"Okay I'll sleep in your room, after I returned from Mama" Fadimatuu replied.

"Yes thank you, we would have so much fun tonight" Zaynab hugged Fadimatuu feeling happy.

"Yes" Fadimatuu smiled.