Chapter 57

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “It is not permissible to spill the blood of a Muslim except in three [instances]: the married person who commits adultery, a life for a life, and the one who forsakes his religion and separates from the community.” [Al-Bukhari] [Muslim]

Reference: 40 Hadith Nawawi 14

***********************

She was looking through the window and seeing the rainfall, she wanted to go outside to get drenched in the rain but Khaleel forbade her from doing so by saying he don't want his wife to catch a cold.

Who told him just because you got into the rain that you'll catch a cold?

He's no fun!

Yes, she knows he's right but she's not ready to accept it.

Khaleel is just treating her like a baby!

"Hayatee" Khaleel mumbled as he hugged her from behind, but she kept silent.

"Talk to me nah," Khaleel said as he turned her around so that she would be facing him.

"What?" Fadimatuu asked.

"You know I didn't let you go into the rain for your good right? I don't want you to get sick, you know we have a lot of places to visit. Or did you forget about the Disneyland we're going tomorrow, you how much you want to go there right? So you see you shouldn't get sick if not we're not going tomorrow" Khaleel explained to her like a little girl.

Fadimatuu just remembered about Disneyland they're going to tomorrow. How much she wanted to go there. She can't wait for tomorrow to come.

They've spent four days in Paris, and in these days that passed, they've visited so many places including The Louvre, Luxembourg garden, Île Saint Louis and so many places, and also went shopping.

But still, Khaleel should just let her get into the rain even for a few minutes.

"You know how much I wanted to go to Disneyland, but I won't get sick just because of the rain, please let me get into the rain for just five minutes" Fadimatuu begged.

"You're stubborn, fine do what you wish" Khaleel gave up.

"Thank you" Fadimatuu squealed hugging him.

"Just for five minutes," Khaleel said, and she quickly nod as she ran outside with Khaleel trailing after her.

Khaleel watched her lovingly as she was dancing in the rain, and giggled around.

He can do anything just to make her happy, as her happiness lies in his.

How much he loves this girl can't be explained by mere words. He loves her very very very much.

She doesn't know what she does to him, but he's completely smitten by her.

She's very innocent, kind, lovely, jovial, always make does around her happy, she's anything good that you may think of.

She's just the best!

"Come into the rain with me" Fadimatuu ushered for Khaleel to join her as he was standing at the entrance of the door.

"No enjoy" Khaleel answered.

"Please come, don't spoil the fun," Fadimatuu said as she dragged him into the rain with her.

Fadimatuu holds his hand as she makes him twirl her around.

Khaleel just watches her in amusement as everything she does fascinates him.