Chapter 18

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Do the prostration properly and do not put forearms flat with elbows touching the ground like a dog"  

Sahih Bukhari : 532

Reminder Surah-Alkahf.

*******************

"Would you get up from my body" Khaleel angrily said pushing her from his body.

It's now that she knew who she bumped into and she just frozen on her position.

When they standup they stared at each other for a minute.

Khaleel first broke their staring contest.

After what he murderously glared at her.

"I'm sorry" She apologized and she started walking from where they stood hoping he didn't recognized her but girl she was wrong.

"Where do you think you're going dingy girl?" He smirked and she turned around clearly shocked that he recognized her after three and a half years that passed.

How can he not recognized her after all Zaynab almost everyday post their pictures together on her whatsapp story.

"Well some things never changed when one grows, you're still with your clumsiness attitude bumping into people," He added looking at her fiercely.

"It is a coincidence, it's not like I deliberately bumped into you" She depended herself looking at him.

She must admit that he looked even more handsome than before, he's now more muscular, with his small beard and his hazel eyes staring down at her.

"Stop checking me out" He coldly said and she felt embarrassed.

"I'm not checking you out" She replied.

"Then what are you doing" He asked rasing his brow.

"I'm just seeing that you've gotten uglier than before" She looked at him making him to growled.

"I see that you always find your way into rich people's house, clinging to them. If you can do me a favour can you please get out of our house and never come back in here," He changed the topic looking at her daringly.

"If I say I won't get out what can you do?" She asked.

"Well I can throw you out," He said.

"Try it let's see" She glared at him.

He went to where she's standing and tried to get hold of her hand but she snatched her hands away and moved backwards.

He came forward and she moved backwards, before she knew it she's trapped in a wall.

She looked and looked and see there is no sign of anyone that can saved her from him.

She wondered where Zaynab had gone to.

"I see someone is scared of me, don't worry am not going to do anything to you" He smirked.

They stand two feets from each other.

"Why would I be scared of you?" She raised her brow trying to act tough so that he can't see that she was really scared of him.

"There are many reasons for that" He replied and she glared at him.

"I give you three seconds to get the h*ll out of our house before I do something to you that you would regret" He shouts making her flinch in fear.

"What's happening here" Mama said standing beside the end of the stairs with Zaynab behind her.

Zaynab called her when she saw Fadimatuu and Khaleel arguing, she knew Khaleel won't listen to her that's the reason she called Mama.