Chapter 24

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Allah has forbidden you to be undutiful (to be disrespectful) to your mothers"

Sahih Bukhari: 5975

It's Friday don't forget to read Surah Alkahf.

*******************

Later in the night, she was escorted to Khaleel's part with her friends.

Khaleel's part consists of a living room, one big bedroom with a walk in closet leading to the bathroom, then a small kitchen.

She can't believe she's going to stay with him under the same roof, the thought of it made her feels anxious.

Now they're currently inside his room waiting for him and his friends to come.

Zaynab and co are waiting for him to come, so that they can collect money from him before he sees the bride as they said.

Can you imagine that? It is not like he's in love with her anyway that he would give them money just to see her. If it's where left to him he won't even set his eyes on her.

"Why is Akhi and his friends not here yet" Zaynab impatiently tapped her foot on the floor.

"I think he don't want us to extract money from him" Aaminah laughed.

"Well it's a must for us to collect money from him, as it's our only chance" Zaynab said.

"Zaynab let's not collect any money from Akhi as we have extract enough money from him since the wedding started" Ameerah tried to reasoned as she remembered all the money they collected from him.

Zaynab unbelievably looked at Ameerah. "See who is talking"

"Yes like she's a responsible person" Aaminah rolled her eyes.

"You know what? If we collect the money from him we won't share it with her since I see she don't want it" Zaynab said glaring at Ameerah.

"You girls should leave her na" Nadia laughed who was just looking at their banters.

"We won't, who ask her to behave like she don't want the money" Zaynab replied.

"See this girls even fighting on how to extract money from my husband" Fadimatuu don't know when that sentence slipped out of her mouth.

They all turned to look at her in shocked.

"Aww husband? Children of nowadays are truly shameless" Aaminah said holding her chin.

"Yes oo, see her acting ike a typical wife, who just got married less than twelve hours ago" Sofia said too.

"And can you imagined that she said that in front of her sister in law" Zaynab dramatically gasped.

"Hey why did all of you want to ganged up against me, if you want you can go and marry too" Fadimatuu jokingly said.

"Find us husbands if you're tired of seeing us remaining single" Aaminah rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe Fadimatuu just said that, I think getting her married has surely removed her shyness" Nadia laughed.

"Yeah I agree with you, she has changed" said Zaynab.

"If all of you didn't get what she has hinted at us then let me tell you, she just want us to go away in order to have alone time with her dear husband" Ameerah said in sing song.

"Then we should take our leave, girls let's go" Zaynab said standing up.

"Oh my baby girls please don't go, I was just joking I swear" Fadimatuu smiled holding them back from going.