Chapter 19

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "If the morsel of one of you falls down, he should wipe away anything injurious on it and eat it and not leave it for the devil."

Sunan Abi Dawud- 3845

*******************

After she returned home, she went directly to her room as she didn't find Ammi in the living room.

Immediately she finished praying Maghrib prayer, she went to Ammi's room to informed her that she had returned from Zaynab's house.

"Assalmau alaikum Ammi I have returned from Zaynab's house" Fadimatuu told her.

"Waalaikumussalam, okay" Ammi replied.

Fadimatuu must admit that in the years that has passed, Ammi had gotten a bit nicer to her.

Now she's not cruel towards her, although sometimes she used to scold her but it's not like before, and she thank Allah for that.

It has always being her wish for her relationship with Ammi to be like mother and daughter.

To be able to share everything with each other, to find comfort and be best of friends.

And she hoped their relationship can continue to improve further.

"Your father said I should send you to him if you returned, he want to tell you something important, he is in his room" Ammi informed her.

"Okay Ammi" Fadimatuu replied and she stand up and head towards her father's room.

She currently thought what is it that her father wanted to tell her.

She hoped it's something not serious, but she had a gut feeling that she would not like what her father is about to tell her.

But anyway she would find out if she goes.

When she reached his room, she knocked on the door before she heard his voice saying "come in".

"Assalamualaikum Abba" She said when she entered his room.

"Waalaikumussalam princess" He smiled at her.

He was sitting on the sofa of the room, she went and sat down below him on the rug.

"Ammi said you're looking for me" She looked at him.

"Yes I want to tell you something important" Abba replied and she nod.

Her heartbeat started skyrocketing, already afraid of what he's about to tell her.

"You know you've always being my princess, my only daughter, my pride. And you know I would never chose something that is not good for you" He started saying and Fadimatuu could only nod.

What does her father meant by that?

Is he giving her as adoption?

She scolded her stupid mind.

Anyway she is his only child and he love her very much so he can't even give her as adoption.

Just listen Fadimatuu! She said to her mind.

"I know I've made this decision without consulting you first and waiting for your approval but I just want you to know I chose what's best for you. And I know you won't disappoint me." He added.

Abba just said what you want to say, I'm eager to hear what it is. Fadimatuu said in her mind.

"We have made this decision even before you two were born in order to strengthen our friendship"