Chapter 33

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "Whoever sits in a place where he does not remember Allah, he will suffer loss and incur displeasure of Allah; and whoever lies down (to sleep) in a place where he does not remember Allah, he will suffer sorrow and incur displeasure of Allah."

Abu Dawud 4856

**********************

It had been few days since she started working in S&M Agency of Elegance, and work had been a lot busy for her.

She thought when Khaleel said that he's going to give her ten times work of her first day he was joking, little did she know he's telling the truth. Though he didn't give her ten times of the work, but he still give her because throughout the next day she stayed in his office working.

He had given her loads of works to do, like looking for a file, replying emails and scheduling him a meeting, the silly work he had given her is making him coffee after every twenty minutes.

To cut the story short, working in the company had been busy for her and Khaleel was not making work easy for her.

Who give his wife hefty works to do if not for Khaleel? Instead of him to lessen her works, he's worsening them.

She thanks Aamna for always helping her and sticking to her. If not for her, she knew she would've messed up real bad.

***

Today being the weekend, she lazily reclined on the couch in her room pressing her phone.

Just then her phone ring making her to felt embarrassed because of the person calling her.

It was Manali, her neighbor. They've exchanged numbers since when she came to Fadimatuu's house.

"Assalamu alaikum" Fadimatuu sheepishly uttered when she received the call.

"Waalaikumussalam, how are you?" Manali enthusiastically replied.

"I'm fine and you?" Fadimatuu muttered.

"I'm fine too. I've been expecting your visit since forever." Manali complained.

"It's not like that, I've been wanting to visit you but I didn't get the time" Fadimatuu replied. She had completely forgot about promising to visit her soon.

"Okay I'll believe you if you visit me today" Manali said.

"No problem, I'll visit you in the evening" Fadimatuu agreed.

"See you soon" Manali chirpily said.

"Okay bye" Fadimatuu replied as she hung up the phone.

Fadimatuu scold herself for agreeing to visit Manali today, she don't know if Khaleel will let her visit her since he don't like Manali.

As she remembered what happened when Manali came, but she hoped he'll allow her.

Thinking of him, she didn't saw him since when they heard their breakfast at 9:00am and now it's already twelve noon.

"Let me go and prepare lunch for us" She mumbled leaving the couch.

***

They had their lunch at 2:00pm and now Fadimatuu entered the living room upstairs because Khaleel was sitting there watching football.

She want to tell him that she want to visit Manali today.

"Assalamu alaikum" She said entering the living room.

"Waalaikumussalam" He replied his attention on the television.

She find a seat and sit across from him. She stared at him, he was dressed in sweatpants with a polo shirt.