Chapter 41

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: "A Qattat (talebearer) will not enter paradise."

[ Al Qattat* is a person who conveys disagreeable, false information from one person to another with the intention of causing harm and enmity between them.]

Sahih al-Bukhari 6056

Yay it's a double update 💃💃💃

**********************

They gist on so many things feeling happy talking to one another.

Aunty Saudah is a jovial woman, so Fadimatuu really get along with her really well.

After they had their Asr prayer. When they come back to the living room, they heard a knock on the door.

"Let me go and get the door" Khaleel uttered standing up.

When he opened the door he came face to face with his cousin, Aunty Khadijah's son. They never get along because Khaleel didn't like his habit at all, as he was a flirt and always follow bad guys.

"Brother so you're also here" The guy said smiling at Khaleel.

"Yes" Khaleel curtly replied as he got back to the living room with the guy trailing after him.

"Khaleel who is at the door?" Aunty Saudah asked and just then she saw the guy at Khaleel's back.

"Sadeeq is that you? What a pleasant surprise" Aunty Saudah smiled brightly at him.

"Good evening Aunty, I came to Abuja so I decided to visit you" The Sadeeq guy replied sitting down on a chair.

"Oh that's nice of you" Aunty Saudah uttered.

"Who is this beautiful lady?" Sadeeq asked as he looked at Fadimatuu from up to down.

"She's my wife" Khaleel quickly replied as he sat down beside Fadimatuu putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Oops it's not my lucky day I guess. So what's your name beauty we never met" Sadeeq smiled brightly at Fadimatuu making Khaleel to glared at him.

"My name is Fatimah" Fadimatuu answered him not to sound rude, because she wanted to ignore him before as she noticed that Khaleel don't like him.

Khaleel turned and glared at her for answering him.

She mouthed a "sorry" to him.

"What a nice name" Sadeeq said.

"Khaleel I get it why you've been hiding your wife away from us because she's a beautiful damsel" Sadeeq uttered eyeing Fadimatuu.

"Stop looking at my wife like this" Khaleel glared at him.

"Protective much" Sadeeq mumbled and Khaleel ignored him.

"Sadeeq what brings you to Abuja?" Aunty Saudah asked when she noticed the tension in air. She knows that these two never got along at all.

"It's some work" Sadeeq replied making Khaleel to scoffed at his answer.

"You and work?" Khaleel said mockingly.

"Yes or it's only you that can work?" Sadeeq rolled his eyes.

"Who knows" Khaleel shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay don't start you two" Aunty Saudah intervened.

"Okay Aunty. I'm hungry" Sadeeq whined rubbing his stomach.

"Okay let me bring you food" Aunty Saudah said standing up.

After a while she came back with a maid carrying the flasks containing a food with a drink.