Oh Shut it, Weasley

Hermione Pov

I go over to the Gryffindor table smiling to myself, faking arguments with Draco always leave me in a brighter mood. Especially the ones I win.                                                                                                          I sit down next to Harry and Ginny with Ron sitting across from me eating some pain au chocolat. His eyes widen with shock as he examines my jumper dress "What the Hell are you wearing?!"

"A jumper dress?" I reply unsure why he is yelling at I put a croissant in my plate.
"I can bloody well see that!" he yells. "What's with the colour?"

"It's green?" I shrug.

"Exactly! Slytherin colours!" he says. "Why do you even own it?"

"Merlin, Ronald it is not illegal for Gryffindors to wear green," I sigh, I point at Harry, "Harry's eyes are green are you going to yell at him for that? Ginny had a green handbag, are you going to burn it?"

"He is not!" Ginny protests.

"I'm begging you, Ronald, please act your age," I sigh.

"Where did you get it?" Ron asks.

"Andromeda gave it to me as a present," I retort. "And now you've put me off my breakfast." I stand up then pick up my croissant, "Oi Malfoy," I call. Draco looks up at me in surprise, breaking away from his conversation with Theodore Nott. "I'm not hungry anymore. CATCH!" I throw my croissant across the tables and Draco arm shoots out and catches it.

"Oh look! You've got crumbs in Looney's hair!" Blaise yells in dismay as he starts ruffling the witch's hair to shake out the crumbs.

"Who said I want your leftovers, Granger?" Draco asks.
"No one did Malfoy, I was just making sure your Seeker abilities haven't gone rusty. I'm going back to the dorms, I'll leave your things in the hall for you."

"'Mione!" Harry yelps. "Why are you doing things for Malfoy?"

"My lord, you are slow, Potter," Draco calls. "She's a Gryffindor, she likes helping people. But I shall join her in our forms because this may be a ploy to hex my belongings."

"Well, it depends on who gets there first!" I say. "Zabini, I'm borrowing something if yours." He looks at me in surprise then I whistle with magic in the blow calling Blaise's magic carpet as I had seen Draco do once before. A few seconds later the rug flies into the room.

"Is she allowed to do that?" I hear several students ask.
"She's Hermione Granger, of course she's allowed," was the response.

I jump onto the rug then I see Draco jump onto the table and pull out his wand. "Accio broom!"
"To my dorm," I say to the rug and we start zooming over the table, but Draco is also running over his table. There are several gasps as he reaches the end and leaps, landing on his broom. We race out of the Great Hall, flying over the Headmistress's head. "Sorry Professor!" I yell.

McGonagall pov

"Good heavens! What on Earth is going on here?" I exclaim as the head students fly away. "Mr Potter!" I say, seeing as he is standing up. "Explain.

"I don't actually know, Professor,"  he says. "I've never seen anything like it."

Peeves soars through the air, "Mischief and mayhem the students cause. No one knows what happens behind closed doors," he sings. "Lies and tricks, they must be civil even if they despise it."

"That sounds more like a prophecy rather than your mad songs, Peeves!" Blaise Zabini yells. "Get lost before the Bloody Baron arrives."

I sigh, "I'll have to allow this immature behaviour since it's the last day." Harry and Ronald jump up and start running out of the hall. "And where -dare I ask-  are you going?" I sigh again.

"Hermione might be in trouble," they yell.

I put my hand to my face and shake my head, "You'd think they'd be smarter by now. EVERYONE ELSE! Go back to your food."