Bored

Thank you @IzzyMalfoyXxx  for reading my fanfictions!

Ginny Pov

I got bored of waiting for the others to come back so I head over to Blaise and Luna. "Hi, Luna!" I say cheerfully.

"Morning," she replies in a wispy tone. "What are you doing at the Slytherin table?"

"I got bored," I shrug as I sit in Malfoy's former seat. 

Blaise lets out a loud sigh, "No 'Hi Blaise, how has your morning been'?"

I roll my eyes, "Hi Blaise, how has your morning been?"

"It's been rather good, Ginevra, thank you," Blaise says then continues quietly, "I slept in and then my best friends decided to put on a show about how much they love each other and no one knows."

"Yes it was very entertaining," I say, then I grab his ear and twist it. "Call me Ginevra again and I'll hex your ear off."

I let go of his ear as Luna stares in surprise. Blaise smirks, "You'll have to try harder than that love, my ears get twisted a lot harder when I'm at home."

Theodore Nott chokes on his drink in shock. I glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender, "I was leaving anyway," he shrugs, then gets up and leaves.

"Are you going to visit Hermione in the holidays?" Luna asks me. "She's going to take me to Muggle London to buy some chocolate pudding."

"I can make you some pudding, Looney," Blaise protests. "You don't need to waste money."
 "But I want to go to Muggle London!" she protests back. "Drake promised!"

"Do you all have nicknames for Malfoy?" I ask.

"We call him Drake or Draco, Theo calls him 'D', Pansy calls him..." Blaise shivers. "Drakie Poo."

"It was a dark time for us all," Luna says shaking her head.

"Where is Parkinson anyway?" I say. "She didn't repeat the year?"

"She's gone to Norway," Blaise explains. "Well, last time I checked anyway. She's travelling the world until her parents call her back to look for suitors."

"What happens if you end up as her suitor?" I ask.

"Pansy will spin on her heel and apparate to Malfoy Manor until the wind dies down," he shrugs.

I laugh, then I notice most of the students had left the hall. "I should go," I say standing up. "The boys must be fuming by now."

"The next few weeks will be boring without you, Red," Blaise says. "Maybe you should stay at the Manor with us."

"In your dreams," I retort.

"Every night," he smirks.

"Psycho."

"Is it weird to be dreaming of my friends who I spend so much time with?"

"No..."

Blaise gets up after gently moving Luna off of him then swings his arms up putting his hands behind his head and says "See ya Red, later Looney."

"He's so infuriating!" I exclaim once he's out of sight.

"He didn't do anything," Luna says puzzled.

"He got the last word in," I explain angrily. "I'm supposed to do that."

"Sooner or later, you two are going to end up like Hermione and Draco," Luna giggles. "Both of your wrackspurts say so."

"Don't be ridiculous," I say shaking my head.