Control

Draco Pov

Hermione and I jump up and race to our bedroom to find glass smashed everywhere, Hermione's vanity table destroyed.

"The two of you share a room?" Weasley exclaims.

"We're husband and wife, Weasley, of course we do," I say. "Now please calm down before Mya starts getting mad."

He points at me accusingly, "This is just a sick little game to you isn't it? You're trying to mess with my head!"

"Ron, please!" Hermione cries out.

"Don't 'Ron' me!" he snarls. "Only my friends call me that and Malfoys are too high and mighty to be my friends."
"Ron, come on," I hear Potter say from behind us.

"What was it Hermione, huh?" Weasley growls. "Was I too poor? Too ugly? Too stupid? Come on, tell me why I wasn't good enough for you?"

"Ron..."

"TELL MY WHY YOU CHOOSE A DEATHEATER OVER ME!" he roars as tears stream down his eyes. "I was always there for you, I fought by your side, I saved you from the bloody snake for crying out loud! All he's ever done is bully you!"

My ring burns my finger as Hermione is filled with rage?

Tears start coming down her eyes as she screams, "IS THAT HOW YOU SEE IT? RONALD THE HERO SAVING THE POOR WITCH IN DISTRESS!"

"'Mione," Potter began.

"Shut up, Potter," I snarl, my finger is still burning but I don't take it off.

"I've saved you countless times Ronald Weasley and you know it," Hermione begins. "Whilst you thought I was mental, friendless and what was it? 'Needed to sort out my priorities'?"

That startles a laugh out of me then Hermione stamps on my foot to shut me up.

"Hermione with the devil cat, Hermione fraternising with the enemy, jealous Hermione," she lists. "Draco has always been there for me, even when he wasn't I knew he'd come if I needed him. If you really cared for me, you would respect my decisions. I know this is my fault but I didn't choose Draco over you, you weren't a choice to begin with."

"How could you?!"  Ron snarls.

"I love him, and he loves me," she retorts. "He loves, respects and admires me. You just respect me, if that!"
"How do you know what I feel?" he cries. "What he feels?"

"For you, I'm judging by the apparent," she says as she reaches up to her neck and pulls out her ring. "And for him, with this. An enchanted wedding ring that channels emotions." 

A surge of power booms out Weasley pushing us back and cracking the frame of the bed. "He's losing control!" Potter yells.

We electrocuted him, I say to Hermione mentally. He's unstable.

"Ron, I need you to calm down," she says. "Losing control isn't going to help anyone..."

"I loved you," he says in response. "I loved you, Hermione!"

"I'm not denying you felt something for me, Ron," she says. "But did you ever care? Did you ever ask about my parents? Or my life before Hogwarts."

He hesitates so she continues, "Did you ever once ask me what I do with my spare time? What my favourite food was? Were you ever interested in my muggle side? Ron you only ever thought about the witch named Hermione, not the girl who sculpted her."

"Nice metaphor," I whisper.

"Shut up, Dray," she says then turns to Weasley again. "In all my nineteen years, you're the only boy to make me cry, Ronald Weasley."

His eyes widen with guilt so I say "Don't lie love, I've seen you cry over fictional boys all the time."

Her eyes shoot to me, "Of all times to expose me you choose now?"

Third Person

Ronald is startled by the sudden change in the mood as the Malfoy couple drain the tension out of the room with their banter.

Both he and Harry stare in shock as Hermione scolds her husband for 'exposing' her reading habits that the two boys should have known about but didn't.

They didn't even know Hermione read fictional books - which was sort of ridiculous since she was always reading- they assumed she was studying and that was all she ever did but here she is listing all the male characters from books that she had cried over whilst her husband listened attentively enjoying her rant.

"Anyway, it's not my fault these boys make stupid decisions all the time," Hermione says. "They need to learn how to not to be stupid and do things that could lead to their deaths or heartbroken lovers."

"Or both?" Draco suggests.

"Exactly."

Suddenly, Ron started laughing it wasn't a happy laugh, it bordered more on the lines of psychotic. 

"So all this time, I thought I knew you," he says. "I didn't even know a single thing. You just tricked me into loving you, like the fool I am."

"I'd have you know my wife is not a veela, nor is she a siren. She can not mess with your emotions without a love potion and I can assure you she hasn't used one," Draco says. "You're the one who fell for this amazing witch, now sort yourself out. I also ask you to leave our bedroom, your sister will show you the way out."

Harry went over to his friend and grabbed his arm to lead him away. "Come on, Ron."
The redhead's eyes bore into Hermione's searching for an unknown something but he found nothing and surrenders to Harry's tugging and left the room. 

Draco put a hand to his wife's back and told her to lie down as he tided up their room and shooed away their guests. 

He picks her up and placed her down on the bed then lulled her to sleep with sound of himself saying "Reparo" to fix the damage Ronald had caused.