Weasleys

I let out a relaxed breath as Mrs Zabini gets Teddy to fix his hair, I'd been stressing about it for an hour. After that we apparate to the Burrow. 

"Before I go in," Draco says as he carries Teddy who looks in a daze from the shock of Apparition, I quickly make him drink the anti-sickness potion Narcissa gave us to help him. "Is it or is it not true that the Weasleys all share one room?"

I whack him, "No it's not."

"You didn't need to hit me!" he protests smiling slightly.

"I always need to hit you," I sigh.

"Ah I wish I had this sort of chemistry with at least one of my ex-husbands," Mrs Zabini chuckles.

I hear Blaise mutter "You had them killed too soon for that."

My eyes widen and I look to Draco in confusion and he nods slightly, She nice enough, but when it comes to money and men, men tend to lose every time he explains mentally.

I'm suddenly much more aware of the murderess's presence, leaning slightly closer to Draco as we march forward and knock on the Burrow's door. The door opens almost immediately  to reveal Ginny grinning happily until she notices Blaise and his mother and her pale complexion quickly morphs into a deep red. 

"Hey Ginevra!" Blaise says as we move out of the way so he can see her properly. "These last twenty four hours have been miserable without you."

Draco chuckles, then Ginny crosses her arms, "Really? Haven't spared you a second thought."

Two snaps fill the air and two arms rest themselves on Ginny's shoulders, "Don't lie Gin, all you've talked about since you got home is our future brother-in-law," Fred says.

"Honestly Ginny, this is worse than the summer after meeting Harry!" George tuts.

Blaise smirks slightly, "Nice to see you again Fred and George."

"It must be, according to our brothers we were the first to be approached," Fred says.

George hums, "that means we were the first to give up our sister to you. If it all goes wrong we'll be the first to kill you."

Ginny pushes them away, "Who says it will go wrong?" 

To my astonishment, Blaise leans forward and puts a hand on Ginny's head, "Don't mind these two love, they're just being protective, let's head inside ok?"

I look over at Draco who seems to be impressed as well, Blaise touched Ginny's hair and lived, she must really love him. Ginny sighs and shakes Blaise's hand off herself and then leads us inside. Everyone is here, even Percy and Ron.

"Morning everyone!" I say.

"Morning 'Mione," Harry says.

"Bianca!" Molly who is sitting next to Arthur on the sofa, "It's lovely to see you again."

"As it is you Molly," Mrs Zabini says as Harry gets up and gives me a hug then takes Teddy off of Draco.

"Hey Teddy," he says quietly. "It's me, your godfather."

Draco grimaces, "When exactly did you last visit Teddy and Aunt Andromeda, Potter?" 

"Shut up, Malfoy,"  Harry snarls. 

"Mya, he told you to shut up," Draco chuckles.

Harry's eyes widen, "Uh...uh...He... I meant him."

"You shouldn't be saying shut up in front of a baby in the first place," I scold them, then take Teddy off them and hand him to Molly as she leans forward. 

"Well there's a lot of things that need to be said," Mrs Zabini says addressing the Weasleys. "How about someone shows me to the kitchen and I'll make some quality Italian tea."