• 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐧 •

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥"Tamar Braxton - Prettiest Girl

Tamar Braxton - Prettiest Girl

~

When her eyes opened, she realized that she was in a flower field.

The field was comprised mostly of her favorite flower, the briar rose, and looked like a sea of soft pinks and yellows. She looked up, and noticed that the sky was a soft yellow, not a cloud in sight, simply the sun luminating the clear sly. She stood up, at awe with the sight before her as she began taking a few steps forward.

She then froze when she heard her name being called.

"Jazmine!"

It sounded echoey, distant, as though whoever said it wasn't actually there. She turned around and saw nobody, but it wasn't an eerie feeling, she was simply confused, who had called for her?

It was strange, almost the second the voice was heard, she completely forgot what the voice sounded like, only remembering that they had called her name. She decided to shrug it off and instead chose to keep going ahead, simply admiring the sight before her.

That was until she heard it again:

"Jazmine!"

This time, when she looked back she saw a figure, she couldn't make out it's features, nor what it looked like, but she wasn't afraid of it, for whatever reason she felt rather safe, the figure seemed to radiate a harmless and non-confrontational aura, so she didn't feel in danger within its presence.

The figure approached her, and for a few seconds it was just a formless light, but soon it began to contort, it continued to do this for a minute or so before it took on a shape. This shapenwas a familiar, a shape that made her double take and simply ask:

"Huey?"

He looked down at her, his face plain, not angry, not happy, not bored, not annoyed, just plain.

"Were you calling me?"

He nodded "yeah, what are you doing out here on your own?"

She put a hand to her head, scratching it a little bit before then sighing "honestly... I dunno"

He rolled his eyes, she remembered that look, he would always give it when someone around him said something dumb, so clearly he didn't really approve of what she had just said.

"Well, don't do that again, I was worried"

"Why?"

"You know why"