• 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 •

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴"Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business

Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business

~

Emily was bored.

The girl was in her last class of the day, Math, and had nothing to do. Her only friend in this class was Dequan, but he sat too far away for them to interact, worst of all, she was seated right behind Rachel Fortwire. Now, Emily hated Rachel for many different reasons, mainly because during the first few months of middle school, the brunette seemed to love fucking with Fatima. It wasn't hardcore bullying, but it was that sort of mean teasing that nobody except the bully thought was funny, so of course, Emily simply had to stand up for her. Ever since then, Rachel had been desperately trying to mess with the two girls, spreading rumors about them, starting stuff between them for no reason, Emily had actually lost a few friends because of the brunette bitch, but she never let it get to her, because she would rather die than let Rachel Fortwire get under her skin.

Now, Emily may not have been Deja levels of hard, but she wasn't weak either, so she had no problems crossing lines with that girl if she kept trying her. She laid her head on the desk, with a frown on her face, she really wasn't in the mood for this, Math was never fun nor interesting, and plus she wasn't good at it, so she had no reason to enjoy this lesson. As she rested her head, she began thinking about what she should do after school, she could hang out with Fatima, but lately she'd been spending time with Riley-

Okay, that was a lie, she'd only hung out with Riley after school once, which was on Monday, but she wasn't blind to how close they were getting. However, Emily wasn't jealous of them, for one simple reason. Sure, Riley and Fatima may have been becoming best friends, but her and Emily would always be BEST best friends, so she wasn't worried about losing to him or anything, still, she wondered what caused this sudden shift in friendship.

Before she could finish her train of thought, she noticed how everyone began talking, the teacher had probably set a class activity, she was going to go back to resting, when someone turned around to speak to her.

"Heeeey Ems, wanna be my partner?"

Emily looked up to see a pair of light brown eyes looking down at her, and of course, Emily had nothing but a scowl to shoot at her "no, fuck off hoe"

Rachel dramatically put a hand to her chest, throwing her head back with a laugh, before looking back at her "so hostile, no need to be so harsh Ems, I genuinely just wanna do some math with you!"

"Well I don't care, don't talk to me"

Rachel shrugged "I was gonna tell you some info that could be of use for your lil' nerd friend, but since you're trying to be so mean maybe she can find out by herself"

Emily immediately shot her top half up off the table, glaring at her, she wasn't going to let her continue to mess with Fatima "what are you talkin' about?"