• 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (2/3) •

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢"Yung Baby Tate - Mean Girl

Yung Baby Tate - Mean Girl

~

The four looked over at the center of the room where Mercedes stood, she held a mic, and beside her was what looked like one of those lottery machines that randomly spun strips of paper, Huey was curious, what on earth could the birthday girl be planning?

The teens were so distracted by Mercedes that they failed to notice a certain girl walk in. Queen was running late to the party, mostly because her plus one dipped out on her, so her next plan was to ride with Cairo, why? Because what was more iconic than arriving at Mercedes' birthday bash with the guy she swore was hers? Exactly, plus he was never hers anyway, so maybe it's her fault for being so delusional.

However, Cairo said he needed to deal with something, so she had to come alone, she watched Mercedes, choosing not to make herself known just yet.

Mercedes smiled at the crowd, before then speaking "now, usually at parties you play games! Spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven, truth or dare... however, as you can see there's so many guests that it's almost impossible to do so! That's where this ol' thang comes in"

She then brought out the lotto ball spin thing (idk what it's called lmao) and grinned "sadly, only those invited can take part in this, so app the plus ones gotta sit to the side!"

There was a bit of murmuring, before Valerie then looked to Huey "I'll see ya later" she said casually, as though she didn't just have a cold and bitter confrontation with the one girl that seemed to be ruining her relationship. As the plus ones went to sit on a set of bleacher style benches, the invitees were all stood, confused.

Mercedes grinned. and began spinning it "I'mma pick eight names, and the eight names gon' play this lil' game I got planned, so y'all better hope you get picked!"

Huey sighed, somehow he knew his name was going to pop up, but he still held hope.

The ball machine spun a few times, randomizing the paper strips within it before Mercedes finally stopped it. Once she did, she dramatically put her hand in, and the first name she read was, "Paris Dubois! Hey girl, go sit in the center over there real quick!"

Paris, with a devious grin on her face, parted ways with Jazmine and went to sit where Mercedes had instructed her to. The birthday girl then picked out another name "Gia Hampton!"

Soon, a girl with long red hair walked to the center, Huey frowned, he vaguely remembered seeing Kiren flirt with her, and judging by her outfit (a simple, incredibly tight fitting red mini dress) not only was she his type, but she clearly loved the color red.

"Kordell Jones! Micheala Baxton! Louisa Dumbroski!"

Huey actually held hope he wouldn't be picked, since the next name she called out was "Tahiry Norwood!"