• 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 •

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳"Juice WRLD - Bandit

Juice WRLD - Bandit

~

"I thought I shouldn't be over here"

Riley tried his best to hide the shakiness in his voice as he spoke, he felt he had the right to be, after warning him that a gang might be after him and they need to distance themselves, Khalil had suddenly invited him over for an important discussion. The thirteen-year-olds mind was running with many different reasons as to why Khalil would want him over, and it didn't help that he was beginning to panic, though he tried not to show this to Khalil. If the older man thought Riley was going to fold at any point...

He might silence him.

"I know what I said lil' man, but things change" Khalil spat, his voice harboring an edge to it that caught Riley off guard, "but I had to ask you some things-"

"And why ain't Q.C wit' us? Ain't he caught up too-"

"Lemme finish," the dreaded man glared, "I had to leave Q.C out, and I'mma get to that soon, but I gotta ask you a few thangs," when he paused, Riley stood up straight, "you know why Q.C an orphan right?"

"Uh... sumn' to do wit' trafficking, they got a life sentence both didn't they?"

Khalil chuckled, "sorta, his dad side of the family all a bunch of mafia niggas, his moms got popped for snitchin' after she agreed to be a witness against his dad in court, heard her body got dumped in a river," Riley found himself freezing, hoping those words weren't prophetic, "his pops got life for a whole bunch a different charges, none of the McAddams gave a fuck about Q.C so they sent him to some orphanage, then he got adopted by a nigga I know, I never told you who he was did I?"

Riley shook his head, "Daniel 'K.S' Harttem, the K.S stand for Kill Streak, nigga got bodies," Khalil chuckled, as though it were nothing, "anyway, I also gotta ask you this, Q.C been movin' weird lately?"

Riley though for a bit, then shrugged, "Ion know, he been actin' regular to me"

"Aw, and here I thought you was gonna gimme an excuse"

The young boy looked Khalil in his eyes, they were grey, empty looking too, it scared him. The older man took a huff of whatever he was smoking, Riley thought it smelt awful, and coughed, "him and K.S not gon' make it to christmas I'll tell you that"

"W-Watchu mean-"

"Watchu think I mean dumb nigga!?" Khalil snapped, "word on the street is lil' Q.C wanna go to the fed 'cause his weak ass scared, and K.S want me under so he can take over my block, shit ain't happening, they gotta go," the man tapped his foot, "they gotta die"

Riley never tried to talk back to Khalil, even back when he was just delivering for him, but this time he couldn't stop himself, "you can't just kill Q.C man! Ion give a fuck about nunna yo beef wit' that Daniel whatever nigga, but Q.C ain't do shit! We just kids bruh, we wasn't even involved in this gang shit, we just transported all yo shit, why yo gotta-"