• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 •

"𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦"

Fam0us.twinsss - Who Want It

~

"Open the door-"

"No, go away"

It was early in the morning on a Wednesday, and Savannah Bennet stood at her brother's door, trying to get him to get up. He had missed a lot of school, and she was starting to worry about him. The day he came home with a bloody nose, busted lip and black eye, of course as an older sister she demanded to know what happened, but Kiren simply wouldn't say. After some pushing, she finally got him to confess everything, from his actions, to his treatment of Huey, to Tahiry ending their friendship, to the fight, he ended up spilling all the beans. Of course, she was mad at him, she never took him for a bully, he was such a sweetheart at home, so for him to go and harass kids at school was out of order. However, she was also worried, he wasn't eating, locked himself in his room and refused to go to school, he couldn't have been that serious about a middle school crush now could he?

"Kiren... you can't stay like this, if your GPA gets too low you'll have to redo third year..."

"I don't care, I'm not going back, there's no point"

"What makes you say that? Kiren-"

"She'll never speak to me again Sav"

Savannah stood in silence, before sighing "you really liked her, huh?"

"I still do"

She didn't move, before soon opening the door and going in, Kiren was sat on his bed, facing the window in his bedroom. His sister walked up to him, before sitting beside him "Kiren, you really fucked up, but you can't just stay here forever"

"Ti blocked me on everything, and is probably clownin' me with Huey, it doesn't matter anymore"

"But it does Kiren" she smiled "what you did was dumb, wrong, and beyond cruel, but I'm sure you can do something to fix it... how about you apologize? If she cut you off for hurting Huey, then just apologize to him and if he accepts, apologize to Tahiry, she'll probably accept if he accepts, show them you're sorry, even if you don't mean it"

Kiren then sighed, he really didn't want to apologize to Huey. Truth be told, he wasn't even sorry for what he did, maybe if that guy didn't come in between him and Tahiry, he wouldn't have gotten jumped, and after he fucked up his face? There was no way Kiren was going to apologize to that bastard.

Then again, he really wanted Tahiry back, if even just her friendship, and if he had to say sorry to Huey Freeman, then he was willing.

"I'll think about it"