• 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 •

"𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"Migos - Stir Fry

Migos - Stir Fry

~

How did Riley have the money to do things?

People often asked him this question because he always seemed to go over his allowance limit. Huey and Riley had an allowance of fifty dollars a week, though Huey liked to save up his money when he wasn't using it, which explained his abundance of cash.

But Riley? There were times where he'd spend more than fifty dollars the day he got his allowance and still have money to spend, he couldn't have been getting it from Carrie because she was strict on her "if you waste your allowance you gotta wait until Sunday to get any more" rule, and he was quite lazy so they doubted that he had a job.

Whenever asked this question, he always brushed it off with some half assed answer but they ate it up so it's not like they cared.

The day this became a problem was when he brought home that expensive ass Supreme x Louis Vuitton hoodie, the one he wore to Huey and Tahiry's birthday party.

He was certainly asked a tone of questions, but he would either say he managed to grab a cheap version someone was reselling, or that it was gifted to him.

That simply wasn't the case.

It was a Saturday and Riley had told Carrie and Huey that he was spending the day with Fatima, when he left, he took a left instead of his usual right to her place and kept walking until he found an unmarked apartment, Riley then knocked on the door and was soon allowed in.

Inside this apartment were a group of people, Riley regretted not bringing some sort of mask because the room stank of weed and probably other substances. One of the men, light brown a man with long thick locks on his head, grinned when he saw him "aye y'all, it's lil' Reezy!"

The others in the room were clearly either very high or very intoxicated, but they did everything they could to greet him. There were a few women there, but they either wore minimal clothing, were passed out, or were high out of there minds.

It was pretty obvious what kind of people they were.

Now, to answer a few questions:

Was Riley in a gang? Not necessarily. The dude with locks, (his name was Khalil) was someone he had met through someone who knew Gangstalicious, he had to relocate to Chicago a while back but they had known each other before then. Khalil was technically gang affiliated, but most of the time he was just a pothead that spent his day chilling on his couch.

Did Riley ever join them in their... activities? Well... only once, but only because he wanted to know what weed was like! It messed him up a little bit, so he swore to wait until his body had matured a bit to maybe get into it.