• 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐟) •

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰"Justine Bieber - Peaches

Justine Bieber - Peaches

~

Today was the day.

Well, considering how the previous day had gone, it wasn't really much of a big deal anymore. Today was the day Riley and Fatima went paintballing, oh, and the rest of Renegade too. Riley honestly wasn't sure how to feel, on one hand he liked his friends and paintballing with them would probably be fun, on the other hand he sort of wished it was just him and his crush like he had originally planned.

Still, beggars can't be choosers, and at least he got to be with people he liked.

He was currently in the mirror, trying to pick an outfit. In all honesty, he didn't exactly have many clothes to choose from, mostly because Granddad was a firm believer of "if it still fits, wear it 'til it don't!" so he never really had a huge closet. He decided to go with a simple black hoodie with black jeans and sneakers, he was going to be paintballing anyway, and only an idiot would wear all white to a paintball park.

He then sat down on his bed, he had actually woken up rather early, and had a while to go before he went to meet up with the others. He thought he would just have to sit there and wait, that was until his phone started buzzing. Riley went to pick it up, softening when he saw that it was just Fatima, clearing his throat, he picked up the phone "yo Tima"

"Hey Riley! Just wanted to check on you is all, we're meeting up at eleven right?"

"Yeah, just pull up to the park and we'll all go together"

Riley heard her mutter a soft 'great!' before then speaking into the mic again "actually Riley, there's something else I wanted to ask you about"

The boy paused for a bit, before shrugging "ask away, unless it's fo' money, 'cause then I ain't givin' you shit"

He felt a small bit of pride when he heard her giggle over the phone "wow, what a gentleman" she snickered "but anyway, I wanted to ask you if you could invite Deja to go paintballing with us"

Huh?

"Why?"

"I just feel like we've been leaving her out a lot lately, and she's been looking rather miserable..."

Riley shrugged "she the one who decided she ain't wanna hang wit' us no more, I ain't even spoke to her in like three weeks"

"But that's a problem Riley" Fatima sighed "at the end of the day, she's our friend, and I think it would be nice to at least invite her"

Riley thought about it, in reality he did sort of miss Deja's company, even though it wasn't like he tried to end it, but he wondered if they were even friends anymore. They just wouldn't interact at all, even in French when they sat right beside each other. However, Fatima clearly wanted to include her in the fun, so even if the conversation was going to be rather awkward, he was willing to do it.