• 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 •

"𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴!"Rico Nasty - Girl Scouts

Rico Nasty - Girl Scouts

~

"Well... that was trash"

It was around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Riley and Fatima had just left the theatre, Fatima had convinced him to watch some drama-romance featuring an actress she liked, but of course Riley didn't feel it at all. The two walked together down the street, whilst Fatima gently swatted him on the arm.

"Stop hatin', it was a good movie!"

Riley scoffed "all 'em niggas did was cry and argue for a hour and fifty minutes bro, don't tell you really fuckin' widdit like that?"

"Just 'cause you're used to mindless violence and action doesn't mean this movie was trash, hater"

The boy dramatically put a hand to his chest, gasping loudly "Fatima Onuwatendo! I can't believe you'd call me, Riley Freeman, a hater!"

The duo laughed as they continued to chat about the movie they had just watched. It was nice to be able to spend time with his girlfriend alone for once, sure he loved the rest of his friend group, but it seemed like every time he planned him and Fatima to go out together, it would always become a group thing as opposed to a solo thing.

He then smiled when he thought of something, it was going to be her birthday in a few weeks time, but he wasn't really sure what to get her. In all honesty, he could get her anything since he'd saved up a lot of money from his 'job', but he wanted it to be special, not just something expensive but something she would actually cherish and what not.

"Still, I don't think she was stupid for taking him back" Fatima hummed, "I mean, he was drunk, at least they were able to come to a resolution"

Riley smirked, "so are you sayin' that I'm allowed to-"

"Stop right there, I know what you're gonna say, shut up"

He began laughing, throwing his arm around her quite suddenly "come on Tima you know I'm playin', I wouldn't do nothin' like that!"

"Mhm, aight" she said, rolling her eyes before giggling "you bet not"

Riley was going to make a smart reply, before he felt his phone vibrate. He picked it up before looking at the caller ID, frowning when he saw who it was, he looked over at his girlfriend and sighed "yo Tima, I gotta take this call real quick, it's kinda private, mind if I go somewhere else?"

She nodded "sure," she then sat on a bench "I'll wait here, take your time"

Riley smiled, he knew he had to stay with her, mostly because he doubted he'd ever meet a girl so trusting and respectful of his privacy ever again in his life. The boy made his way to a rather close by ally before picked the phone and frowning yet again "nigga fuck you want!"