• 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 •

"𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦"Hayden Panettiere - Still Believe

Hayden Panettiere - Still Believe

~

Cindy wanted to scream.

Ever since Riley had left Woodcrest, everything had changed rather drastically, one of those many things being Cindy and the way she acted.

Before he had left, Cindy had a rather intimidating reputation. She was the white girl you don't fuck with, the girl scout you don't try to go sleazy on, that girl in school you don't want problems with, and with Riley that was only elevated. Whenever the two were together, you knew some chaos was about to pop off, nobody ever tried to fuck with Reezy and C-Murph because that was an ass whooping waiting to happen. They were a dangerous duo, and Cindy liked that.

However, when he went to Chicago to live with that aunt of his, everything changed. It was as if the glue keeping everything together had disappeared, because that reputation Cindy had gathered had vanished seemingly out of nowhere. She stopped hanging out with her gangsta friends, had began focusing on school and her grades, her accent had completely reverted back to its original form.

To put it simply, all the 'hood' in her had gone.

Now, this wouldn't have been such a big deal, since the chances of her and Riley meeting ever again were slim to none. She could just pretend it all never happened, it made her look fake, and it made her look like a pussy, but at least it was the least damaging option.

Then her parents sprung some news onto her.

Turns out she had family in Chicago that she had to spend the summer with, she didn't know the details, something about her mother making up with an estranged sister of hers, either way, Cindy had to go. Now, Chicago was actually rather big, so she held onto the hope that she would never cross paths with Riley for as long as she was there, but there was still a chance that she would. She couldn't face him, not after what she had become. He couldn't see how C-Murph the hood white girl had become Cynthia McPhearson the school prefect, that was beyond humiliating, it would crush her.

She laid in her bed and sighed, luckily it wouldn't be a while until she had to go, she had a solid two months to prepare herself for that, so she tried not to stress too hard over it and instead looked up at the ceiling. As she did so, a faint version of High Hopes by Panic! At the Disco began playing, and with a sigh, she sat up, picking up her phone "Hello?"

"Hey CiCi, it's me"

"Oh, hey Jazz"

Cindy then turned around, allowing her legs to hang off of the bed before she spoke again "what's up?"