• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 •

"𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘰, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦"Jadu Jadu - Virgo

Jadu Jadu - Virgo

~

"I don't see the big deal Jazzy, he isn't even all that cute to be honest"

It was the day after the party that Paris had taken her too, and Jazmine was hanging out at her friend Larissa Daggery's place, she had nothing else to do and decided she needed to tell someone about what went down. Larissa listened like a child would to a fanciful story, making Jazmine wonder if the other girl was even taking it seriously.

"I just... don't get why that girl attacked me! Okay so I texted him, we're literally friends, friends text!"

Larissa hummed "sounds like what an ugly girl would do"

Jazmine huffed in response "well, she wasn't ugly, but... no, I won't go there, that's mean" she said, suddenly stopping herself from saying whatever she was going to say "she was crazy for sure, but not ugly, I'm just mad about it"

"What you are is too nice" Larissa yawned "you said she's shorter than you, if I were you I would have kicked her, giraffe style" she said, demonstrating with a not-so-elegant kick, accidentally sliding off the bed.

Her friend chuckled "yeah, well, you try being pushed down bleacher benches"

"Fair point," Larissa then grabbed a pillow and sighed "but I just don't get why you're still after him, he's not even super cute or anything, and from what you've told me, his personality sucks"

Back when Huey lived in Woodcrest, he certainly wasn't the attention receiver he was now, but there were a few classmates that had little puppy crushes on him, or thought he was cute. Larissa never saw it, he always seemed like a douchebag to her, and she hated how he walked around like he knew everything, so it was amusing to see how clueless he was with girls.

Jazmine then sighed "I... don't know," she soon said "I just... I get it, he'll never be mine but... I dunno how to word it, a part of me doesn't wanna lose hope"

"Girl, this is not Peter Pan, let those dreams go" Larissa said bluntly, flipping her dirty blonde hair "he's making you look obsessed girl, there's plenty of silent black guys out there, you'll find a second Huey in like... 2 days"

"No, he's one of a kind..."

"You're only saying that because you like him, I promise you once you get over your crush you'll realize how lame he is, if he wants some ugly, crazy girl over you that's his business, but all this telling him how you feel shit is getting you nowhere" she then stood up "look, there's this guy called Xavier and he is super cute, totally your type, want me to introduce you?"