• 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 •

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?"Tink - Motives

Tink - Motives

~

It had been a few weeks since the fight, Huey had since finished his punishment as had Kiren, however the latter had yet to return to school. It was only two months until summer break, meaning two months until Riley and Deja became second years and two months until Huey and Tahiry started high school. The kids had been overall trying to enjoy their middle school time until they had to leave, and as for Huey and Kiren? Well, the former was actually doing rather well, when Carrie found out what happened, she had suggested counselling for the boys, at first, the boys weren't for it, but after doing it for two weeks, Huey realized that it was actually... helping him. He hadn't realized how many internal issues he had until he was forced to face them.

Now onto Kiren. The boy hadn't come to school for a while, most people thought he probably moved, and as much as she didn't want to feel this way, Tahiry was slightly worried. Sure, what he did was terrible and she wasn't planning on forgiving him, but she couldn't help it. Other than that, school had been going smoothly for the kids, despite the rather bumpy first few weeks, it was all going good. It was yet another Monday, and the Freemans were getting ready for school.

Huey woke up a little later, the sleeping hitting extra nice that day, and greeted Carrie upon seeing her in the hallway "mornin' auntie"

"Mornin' Huey- Goddam! Now what happened to your voice?"

Huey yawned a little "huh?" he then paused, his voice sounded much deeper. Sure, he wasn't exactly Bruce Wayne levels of deep, but it certainly wasn't as high as it was yesterday.

"Puberty startin' to stick her ugly ass head in huh?" Carrie snickered "now we just gotta wait for the growth spurt"

Huey shrugged at that, being reminded by his own body that he was growing up wasn't exactly the wake up call he expected, damn, he really wasn't a kid anymore. Not only that, but his birthday was in a few weeks too, he was finally turning fifteen. Thinking of what was to come, Huey went down to get himself some breakfast after preparing himself for the day, there he met Riley, who was eating some Cookie Crisp cereal and watching TV.

"Hey Riley" he greeted, bringing his cup of tea and cookies over to near where he was sitting.

"Damn nigga, yo voice got deep!" he snickered "ol' Vegeta soundin' ass, at least girls like that"

"Shut up Riley" his older brother scoffed, trying to finish his breakfast. they had some time before school started, so they didn't have to rush that morning. When they finished, they washed their individual plates before grabbing their school things.

Huey looked back when they reached the door "we goin' auntie"

"Okay! Stay safe y'all!"

When the two left, they walked in relative silence. The brother's never really conversed much, having two different personalities and interests, they didn't have much too talk about. The silence was quickly broken when Riley's phone went off, he checked, a subtle smile growing on his face.