• 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 •

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦"Nicki Minaj - Black Barbies

Nicki Minaj - Black Barbies

~

"Boys... we have a problem"

In Kumal's living room sat the twins, Kumal had invited them over to play video games, but that had really just been a ploy to get them into his house so they could discuss some important matters, after catching up over some 2K, they finally decided now was the time to start their deep and insightful discussion.

"As you know, our boy Riley... is suffering from a disease" Kumal said, his voice sounding pained as though he were emotionally torn "this disease is known as Simpitis"

"Simpitis...?"

Kumal, seeing Dequan's confusion, nodded "yes, this disease is caught by every man once in his life, but the man can only catch it when he gets his first girlfriend" he then dramatically looked down "this disease causes the dude in question to make himself a slave to said girlfriend, doing as she pleases at all times even if she doesn't ask for it, often times sacrificing his own free time and social life for her..."

"Well shit nigga, is there a cure!?" Treshawn blurted out, receiving a nod from Kumal and an annoyed groan from Dequan.

"Why yes, there is a cure, however it'll be very difficult to pull it off"

Dequan scoffed "y'all better not try to break 'em up"

"Huh? Hell nah! They cute or whatever" Kumal said, shaking his head "no, the cure to Simpitis is by forcing Riley to assert his dominance in the relationship"

"I'm not following..."

Kumal the strained his voice, before saying "that means we have to... teach Riley how to say no to Tima"

The room went silent, before Treshawn scoffed "that ain't never gon' work, we all know Riley act all hard and shit, but Tima could tell him to kill forty babies and he'd prolly do it, he ain't never gon' say no to her"

"That's the problem!" Kumal wailed, dramatically holding onto the side of his couch "if we don't help him soon, what if Tima notices his sickness and takes advantage if it? We can't let our boy become a simp!"

Dequan sighed, rubbing his temples "I can't believe we're having this conversation..."

Kumal then crossed his arms "we're all gonna hang out next week, and apparently Riley said he's bringing a plus one with him to the event, this'll be the perfect opportunity! Until then, we must coach him on the proper ways of a man" he then swiftly pulled out his phone and began typing, before then sliding it back into his pocket "I just invited him over"

"Y'all are really gonna do this..."

"Hell yeah!"

Dequan could only sit there and watch as his brother and friend went on to talk about their plans and the 'lessons' they were going to teach Riley in order to cure this non-existent illness. He simply watched, before sitting back with a sigh, this was going to be a very long and exhausting day.