• 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 •

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"Willow Smith - Transparent Soul

Willow Smith - Transparent Soul

~

"Yo, I think he's waking up!"

"Fuckin' finally, ol' sleepin' beauty headass..."

"Shut up Riley!"

Huey awoke to the sound of voices surrounding him, his head was pounding and he felt as though he was going to hurl at any given moment. He slowly opened his eyes, his sight was blurry, he could barely see what was going on, shit, what had happened? He remembered going to the water gun fight, chasing someone, and now he woke up to a throbbing head and the urge to vomit.

It took a few seconds for his sight to settle, but once it had, he could just barely see that he was in his bedroom, and was surrounded by the Norwood sisters, Riley, Hiro, Caesar and Aunt Carrie. They all looked somewhat worried, aside from Riley, who looked to be clowning him in his mind. It was all love though, even he was a little worried for his brother. The throbbing in Huey's head had slightly calmed down, but he could still feel and hear the pounding ever so slightly, it was as though Tahiry knew this, as she began comfortingly caressing his back as gently as she possibly could, her low expression not getting any brighter.

"You're awake! I was sooo worried for you! What happened!" Carrie shrieked, holding the boy close, her loudness did nothing but trigger his headache, but he hadn't the heart to tell her that, so he just took it.

To be honest, Huey didn't really remember what happened. He remembered following somebody, something to do with the water gun fight, and then...

"Oh," he began, it finally clicking "I got jumped, by some Downsent kids, I guess they caught me lackin' huh?"

Once he had said that, Riley's cocky expression instantly faded "wait, you got jumped? As in, multiple niggas beat yo ass?"

"Yeah, I think they had bats and shit too"

The group surrounding him all adopted shocked expressions, before Deja hopped up with a growl "when I catch that bitch Queen!"

"Now what does your beef with that girl gotta do with Huey gettin' jumped Deja?" Tahiry blandly stated.

"Duh! Ain't it real funny that when my beef wit her got worse, one of my new friends gets jumped? That bitch set it up, I know it, Imma fuck her up!"

Tahiry rolled her eyes, she could count on Deja to somehow make this whole thing about herself. She then turned to face Huey, who was gently rubbing the back of his head "we had a feeling you were assaulted, when we found you, you were bruised all over and bleeding a little, but we didn't think you had been jumped, by Downsent kids no less" Tahiry sighed "but at least you're okay, you were out for a while you know"