Adventurine

I spent the next few days with Varian. We ended up getting closer and I learned a lot about him and he learned a lot about me. I even met his dad. He showed me his alchemy lab. We were currently there right now.

"So what are you working on now?" I asked while looking over his shoulder at what he was writing. "Just some theories I have. Are you feeling better? Because if you are I can take you home to your parents. They're probably worried about you." He said glancing up at me from his work. I bit my lip softly looking down at my lap. "I actually don't have any parents." I said softly. His head shot up to stare at me. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I had no idea!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's okay! You didn't know. But to answer your question I am feeling a lot better! We can still hang out right?" I asked slightly nervous that he'd say no. He laughed softly. "Of course we can! I really like having someone to bounce ideas off of. Plus maybe you'll make a believer out or me. Even though I seriously doubt it." We both laughed. "How about tomorrow?" I nodded and smiled at him.

The next morning came and I got together all of my things that were in my basket when Varian found me, and I packed up some food that Quirin gave me. I thanked him and told him I didn't need this much food, but he insisted. On our way to the forest I picked up a few sticks and held them before putting them back down and searching again. "What are you doing?" Varian asked me. "Looking for a dowsing rod." I said picking up different sticks before finding a suitable dowsing rod.

"Perfect!!" I said holding it out. I turned back to look at him. "Hopefully you don't mind if we make a few short stops on the way." He shook his head. "Not at all! Let's get going." I nodded and followed the dowsing rod. It led us to different fields where I picked more herbs and flowers. We eventually made it back to my meadow. "This is where I live!" I said showing Varian inside. He looked around seeing many different things.

I had dowsing rods, tarot decks, candles, spell jars, crystals, and more. "Thank you so much for everything Varian! I really can't thank you enough." I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back. "Don't worry about it! You're more than welcome at my home!" I smiled wide before thinking for a moment. "Hold on! Let me give you a few things!" I said running around my home picking up a few things. I handed him a piece of raw amethyst.

"Amethyst is made for protection. You can keep it in your lab or your room!" I also handed him a few small pieces of adventurine and a big piece of Selenite. "Adventurine is for luck and the selenite is to charge your crystals so you don't have to remember to charge them!" I said smiling at him. "I know you don't believe in magic or anything like that, but I know they'll help!" I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me. "I'll be sure to keep these in my lab, and now I know where to go if I ever need any crystals." He said laughing. We hugged and said our final goodbyes agreeing that I'd visit him on Wednesday's.

After Varian left, I did a one card tarot reading for myself. I went out into the meadow with my tarot deck. I sat in front of the apple tree and shuffled my deck. Not too far into shuffling a card flew out of my deck. I picked it up revealing the Ace of Cups. I blushed lightly at the card. "No...that can't be right." I put it back into the deck and continued to reshuffle the deck. Every time a card flew out of the deck I stopped to check what card it was. Each time it was the Ace of Cups. "Maybe it is right after all." I smiled down at the card in my hand.

I decided to meditate while I was outside. I crossed my legs and put my hands palms up on my knees lightly pressing my thumb and middle finger together. I concentrated on my breathing and let the world around me drift away. After clearing my mind and practicing my meditation I opened my eyes and headed inside.

Once inside, I cleansed my deck with incense, as well as the rest of my home, and placed a rose quartz crystal on my deck. From there I ate some of the food Quirin gave me and laid on my bed after a long day. I thought back to Varian and how excited I was to see him again. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Dream:

I opened my eyes and I was in Varian's lab. He was showing me different blue prints for something and various chemicals and components. "With these I'll be able to create a substance that will be able to power so many different things!" He was very excited by what he was planning. His sapphire eyes practically glowing. "Sapphire have you figured out how to store it?" He paused and started at me confused. "What do you mean?" I sighed standing up and pointing to his formulas. "You have to be able to store this so it doesn't explode. You have to figure that out before you go all crazy into bigger things. If you can't store it. You can't use it." I said sitting back down watching as his eyes get wider. "Oh my god you're right!" With that he pulled out new pieces of parchment and writing like a mad man. I closed my eyes to see nothing but white.