Lazy Morning

A/n: Hey guys! So turns out I was able to actually follow with the episode this week! I'm sorry for the wait, but there will be more to come soon!

Varian's POV:

Chittering was in my ear and I felt small paws touching my face. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ruddiger right in front of my face. I pet his head and he moved so he was sitting on my chest. A soft groan caught my attention and I looked over to the side to see (h/c) locks covering soft delicate features.

I gently brushed (Y/n)'s hair out of her face and I admired her. Her chest was slowly rising up and down with one of her fists clenching my shirt. I saw Sunny sleeping on her hip and Ruddiger got ready to jump on him. "Ruddiger, Sunny can easily beat you in this fight." I whispered but he didn't listen as he pounced on him sending both animals to the floor. I watched as Sunny chased Ruddiger around the room before they both ran up to the roof of the caravan.

I looked back down at (Y/n) and smiled. 'Can she be even more perfect? I don't think she scientifically can, but she surprises me everyday.' I thought to myself. 'The others are probably awake. I should probably see if they need me to fix anything...again.' I started to move and (Y/n) groaned and tightened her grip on my shirt. I slowly and carefully tried to remover her hand from me but she hit my hand and put it back on my chest. "Are you awake?" I asked softly not sure if she really was. "Mhm." She said softly and nodded.

"Don't go...stay." She mumbled and I chuckled. "How come? You'll miss me or something?" I asked teasing her and booping her nose. She stayed silent for a few seconds before burying her face into my neck. "You're blushing aren't you?" I asked with a smirk and she very lightly hit my chest. "It's too early for this kind of harassment." She said against my neck and I could feel her hot breath against me making me shiver. "Harassment? Well I guess I should get up then." I said moving to sit up and (Y/n) moved so she was on top of me making me lay back down in the bed.

"You can't leave." She said snuggling into me already getting comfortable again. "And why's that, milady?" I asked and she looked up at me with big soft adorable puppy eyes. "Because if you leave...then...um...I-I'll turn you into a toad?" She said tilting her head to the side not even believing herself. "I think I'll take my chances." I said before sitting up and taking her with me making her groan. "Noooo!" She said and wrapped her arms around me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You're right we should get up." She mumbled into the side of my neck and got up. "I need to have a talk with Death as well. I'm still worried about the dream I had last night." She said and snapped her fingers being surrounded by orange. She appeared in a black and red dress and I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she is. My cheeks flushed red and (Y/n) looked over her shoulder at me flashing me a bright smile. "I'll see you on the roof!" She said and started climbing up the ladder and going through the hatch.

(Y/n) POV:

I climbed through the hatch and stood on the roof looking ahead at the narrow path ahead of us. "(Y/n)! Good morning!" I heard a bright and cheery voice say and I looked down to see Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra staring up at me. "Good morning." I said giving them a soft smile. Eugene was staring at me with worry in his eyes. "You okay kid?" He asked and I nodded. "I-I'm fine. I need to have a chat with someone though. It's quite urgent so I'm gonna do it over there. Please be careful. I really don't want to fall off." I said gesturing towards the back of the roof where Sunny was already sitting and they all nodded.

I sat down in front of Sunny and scratched behind his ears. I sat criss cross on the ground and took a deep breath closing my eyes. After a few minutes of not getting any sort of reply I opened my eyes. In front of me was Ruddiger and Sunny. Ruddiger was trying to get Sunny to play with him, but Sunny wanted to be left to soak in the sun's energy. I picked Ruddiger up and set him in my lap petting him. He started going through my pockets and picked out a piece of fluorite. He handed it up to me and I placed it on his head. He surprisingly quickly calmed down and laid in my lap. I sighed and closed my eyes getting back into my meditated state.