Wedding Crashers

Third person!!!:

Rapunzel, Varian, Cassandra, Hookfoot, Pascal, Ruddiger, and Max were all outside of the gates where the wedding was going to be held. Varian, Cassandra, and Rapunzel all looked through their telescopes. Rapunzel leaned forwards and Cassandra was quick to stop her. "Be careful Raps! Remember what happens when you touch those things." Varian scoffed rolling his eyes. "Who could forget?" He said sarcastically before looking through the telescope once more.

"I was hoping there would be more people here to make it easier to slip by." Cassandra said and Rapunzel groaned and put down her telescope. "I guess Stalyan doesn't have that many friends. What kind of name is Stalyan anyway? Who names their kid that? What's her sisters name? Bronco?" Rapunzel said and Cassandra rolled her eyes.

"The sooner I get (Y/n) the sooner I can leave." Varian said under his breath. "Rapunzel, focus. We don't have time for jealousy." Cass said. "Jealous? No I'm not jealous. You're jealous." Rapunzel said looking through the telescope once more. "Only a jealous person would say that." Varian pointed out causing Cassandra to groan.

She leaned forwards to whisper in Rapunzel's ear. "I say we end this right now. He doesn't have any weapons on him that we can't handle. We can have someone send him back to the castle." Varian turned to both of the girls and gave them both sharp glares. "I can hear you, you know!" Varian said and Cassandra sighed.

"The benefit of having a few guests is that we might have a chance at fighting our way in. A slim chance, but a chance." Cassandra said and Varian placed his telescope down. "That chance is slim to none. We'd be better off sneaking in. Once we're inside we can attack once we have (Y/n)." "And Eugene!" Rapunzel said and Varian rolled his eyes. "And the others."

Cassandra stood up and drew her sword only to have Rapunzel place her hand gently on hers. "Maybe Varian is somewhat right. I think I have an idea." She said looking through the telescope. "Does this idea require any hooks?" Hookfoot asked. "No, but we will need the help of Vardaros' little sweetheart." Rapunzel said. "Then what's the plan?" Cass and Varian both asked only to glare at each other. "We are going to crash a wedding." Rapunzel said with a large smile on her face.

The group met up with the girl with black pigtails. Together they devised a plan. Vex pushed a cart with Varian and Rapunzel on both sides of her. Rapunzel was completely dressed up in clothes to make her look more villainous while Varian just wore the cloak (Y/n) had given to him.

"Remember what we talked about. Act normal, and you'll get the other half when we're done." Rapunzel said and scrunched up her face while trying to look intimidating. Vex simply rolled her eyes at the princess. "I'm good for being stuck at a wedding."

"Yeah. Come to think of it, I've actually never been to a wedding before." Rapunzel started and Varian rolled his eyes. "Well that's shocking." He said sarcastically. "If we didn't have to be in disguise, and it wasn't so dangerous, and my boyfriend wasn't marrying another woman, this might have been fun. Varian have you been to a wedding before?" Rapunzel asked. "No I haven't now can we please focus?!" He said glaring at her and keeping his head forward.

The trio was about to make it through the gates when a large man blocked their path. "Woah, woah, woah. Hold up, fellas." Rapunzel tipped her hat down as Varian simply stared passed the man. "The Baron wants wedding flowers." Vex said and the man picked up a small weapon from them.

"A battle bouquet. Brilliant." The man said before hitting the top of the cart causing Hookfoot to groan. Rapunzel coughed to cover up the noise. "What about you? Who are you? Both of you?" The man asked Rapunzel and Varian. Varian sighed and took the hood of the cloak off and glared up at the man. "Ahh you're the kid who attacked the royal family. You've got some spunk in you kid. I like that. And what about you?" The man said and Varian pulled the hood back over his head. The man turned to Rapunzel.