Old Memories

It's been a few months since Varian and I first met. I can confidentially say we're not best friends! Today Varian is coming over to the cabin! Last time I saw him I told him that I wanted to share some really important things to me. I was currently cleaning my cabin when there was a knock at the door. I smiled wide and ran to the door opening it.

"Varian!" I said hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back. "Well hello to you too milady." I giggled and pulled him inside. "So what's so important that you wanted to share with me?" He asked sitting down at the small table in the middle of the home. "Oh yeah! Hold on let me grab a few things." I said going around my home grabbing candles, a couple books, crystals, and my wand. When I put everything in its place on the table I saw Varian petting Sunny. "Okay so a couple of weeks ago I was petting Sunny in the meadow by the apple tree. And while I was petting him he stared up at me, my vision went blurry, and I saw myself, but it wasn't normal. It was like I was inside Sunny's body and reliving the memory of when we first met." I said while lighting the candles and rushing around to make sure I had everything ready. I placed a small crystal on top of his hands that were on the table. "I talked to me spirit guide of what happened and he said that I can sort of lock into peoples or animals memories." I paused what I was saying to look up at him.

He was staring at me and smiling softly. I blushed lightly and fiddled with my fingers. "S-so I really wanted to try it with you. If that's alright of course!! I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with! Just tell me th-" He laughed and took a hold of my hands. "Don't worry. We both know that I don't believe in magic or probably anything that you do, but if it helps you proceed and improve your craft I'm not going to stop you." I looked down at our hands and blushed. He let go of my hands and rubbed the back of his neck. "So...how do we do this?" "Oh right! So give me your hands." He put his hands in mine. "Okay you need to be completely calm. Clear your mind of everything, and you have to trust me okay?" He nodded and closed his eyes relaxing. He suddenly tended up. "Wait this isn't going to hurt us it?!" I giggled. "No it won't hurt at all."

He relaxed once again and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly. In front of me was myself. I was surrounded by the wolves. I looked down and saw familiar gloves hands. 'I have to help her!' I heard Varian think. I watched myself get one of the wolves off my arm long enough to throw salt at it causing them to retreat. Varian's body started running towards me. My body started falling forward almost hitting the ground. Varian grabbed my body before I could hit the ground. He carefully turned me over staring at all of the blood covering my body. His vision got slightly blurry as I felt bile crawl up his throat. 'You can't do this now! She needs your help. Just don't look at the blood!' He said to himself. "D-don't worry! I'll get you out of here!" He said starting to pick me up. My hand brushed his cheek. I said something but the only thing I could make out was "sapphires." I passed out in his arms. He ran all the way back to his home. He gently wrapped all of my wounds. He did have to take a break every now and then to not pass out or vomit. Suddenly my vision went white.

I opened my eyes and my head shot up slamming into something hard. "Ow oh my god!" I rubbed my forehead and opened my eyes seeing Varian doing the same. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked worried that I hurt him. "Am I okay?! Are you okay?! You touched my hands, your eyes rolled back, you were mumbling under your breath, and suddenly you passed out!" He said looking scared. "Wait...really?" He nodded slowly. "What happened?" I smiled up at him. "Well I just found out you're afraid of blood!" I said poking his side. "Hey! In my defense there was a lot of blood!" I laughed. "I'm just teasing you! And yeah I had no idea there was that much blood." I said running my hands through my hair. "Varian." He looked up at me. "Again thank you for saving me that night." He smiled softly. "The pleasure was mine milady."