With You By My Side

Varian and I were sitting next to Eugene as he held the reigns and flicked them for Max and Fidella to go faster. We stopped as we approached a dark and dreary place covered in the familiar black rocks. Varian got down and offered a hand out to me. I took his hand and jumped down. My black boots hitting the dirt. I was wearing a short black skirt, a dark blue corset, and a puffy white blouse.

Everyone got out of the caravan and went to get a better view of the kingdom

Everyone got out of the caravan and went to get a better view of the kingdom. "We made it. The Dark Kingdom." Rapunzel said softly as she stared at the kingdom. "Yep. We just need a way to get the ol' camper down there." Eugene said and I heard soft creaking. I turned around to see the caravan start moving backwards. "G-guys!" I called out and we all went after the caravan. "Wait, wait, wait!" Rapunzel called out, but the caravan had already gone over the side of the cliff. "No! Not again!" Eugene said and Varian raised his hand up. "Dibs on not rebuilding it." "It served us well." Lance said wiping away a fake tear. "Oh no! All my clean clothes!" Shorty said and we all rolled our eyes. "Shorty, you didn't have any clean clothes." Lance said and Shorty scoffed. "Not with that attitude, I didn't."

"Good thing I moved all of the important stuff of ours into my satchel." I told Varian and he nodded. "You also did that three days too early." He said with a smile and I rolled my eyes. I held Varian's hand and pulled him over to Cass, Eugene, and Rapunzel.

"Now, now more than ever we must stick together, united." Cassandra sang softly and Eugene draped his arm over Rapunzel's shoulder. "Now, it's now or never. So, let's face the future clear-sighted." Eugene sang and I squeezed Varian's hand. "Somehow we've managed to make it this far." I sang softly and Rapunzel smiled. "It's been one heck of a ride." She sang. "There's nothing I couldn't do. Not with you by my side." All five of us sang together before running and using the black rocks to get down the side of the cliff.

Cassandra slipped and ended up falling in the thorns. "Maybe tomorrow will find you. Our sorrow or story has come to an ending." She sang and I tried to find where she went. "Maybe we're fated to be separated." Varian sang softly and I watched Rapunzel jump down. "Who knows where our paths might be bending?" I sang before jumping between the rocks and landing on the ground.