Wild Dance Off

"That man is a total snob." Varian said as he stared at King Trevor from afar. "I agree." I said before turning to face Varian. "Sapphires?" "Yes, milady?" I looked down at the ground and fiddled with my fingers. "Well, what's your dream?" I asked and glanced up at him. He tilted his head to the side. "Rapunzel's was the lanterns, Hookhand's was to become a pianist, and Hookfoot wanted to be a dancer. So, what about you?" I asked softly.

Varian rubbed the back of his neck with a soft smile. "Well, before everything happened, I wanted to become the world's greatest alchemist. But now, the only thing I want to do is get my dad out of the amber and too keep you safe." He said and I saw a soft blush cover his freckled cheeks when he said the last part. "Awe, Sapphires!" I said and cupped both of his cheeks in my hands. "We will free your father from the amber. You don't have to worry about protecting me either." I said smiling and he moved his head to the side and kissed my hand. I giggled and turned his head to face me again. "And for the record, I think you already are the worlds greatest alchemist." I said before kissing his cheek softly.

He stared up at me with big sparkling blue eyes. "What about you? What's your dream?" Varian asked holding one of my hands with his. I thought for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "I-I'm not really sure." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Come on, the most powerful witch has to have a dream." Varian said smiling down at me. "I guess if I had to pick something, it would probably be to stay with you for as long as I possibly can." I said smiling at him and heat covered both of our cheeks. Varian stared at me for a few seconds before opening his mouth. "On second thought I want to change the second part of my wish. I want that one too." He said and I laughed. "We should find out where the others went. Come on." Varian said and held my hand leading me to find the others.

The ceremony happened, and I have to admit that it was the cutest wedding I've ever seen. Varian and I were sitting with Lance and Cassandra eating cupcakes. "And now, I shall favor the couple with my dance. Maestro Hookhand. Enough dawdling, fool, play!" King Trevor yelled and I rolled my eye before taking a bite of my cupcake. Next to me, Varian was trying to keep his cupcake away from Ruddiger. "Ladies and gentlemen, and seals. I got somethin to say." Hookhand started to say and my full attention was on him. "Playing the piano for people like you was always my dream. And I'm living my dream because people that could've laugh at me, didn't. But the truth is, I haven't always been as supportive of other people's dreams as I should have." Hookhand said looking at Hookfoot. I shook Varian's arm that held his cupcake he was trying to eat making him unable to take a bite. "He's apologizing!" I whisper yelled. "Kinda got that, milady." Varian said making me hold his other hand so he could eat.

"Enough of this sentimental hogwash. It is time for my dance." Trevor said and I rolled my eyes. "Uh, does anyone else smell fish?" Lance asked and Cass rolled her eyes. "Always thinking of your stomach." "We'll fish are pretty much everywhere. I'm surprised you didn't smell them sooner." Varian said gesturing to the various amounts of fish practically at every table.

Hookhand was getting ready to play when Hookfoot jumped up. "No!" He yelled while shoving a table to the side. Hookhand played a note, but it wasn't a sweet melody. Instead the note was sour and fish jumped up from the piano. Everyone gasped and Varian started coughing next to me. 'Probably choked on a piece of a cupcake.' I pat his back gently and he finally calmed down. King Trevor looked beyond furious as he marched up to Hookhand.

"You are a failure! And as of this moment, I am revoking my support of your music." Trevor yelled and Hookhand's face fell onto the piano. "Guards! Remove this leather clad, silly mustached gremlin from my sight!" King Trevor said and I glared at him. "If anyone has a silly mustache it's him." I said under my breathe.

"Hold on. How dare you talk to my brother that way!" Hookfoot said holding the guards back and facing king Trevor. "He's got more talent in that one hand if his than you got in your entire body." Hookfoot said to him. I took a bite out of my cupcake excited to see what kind of fight would unfold. "Who are you to judge talent, you chipmunk faced meat hook?" Trevor said and Rapunzel smirked.