Cold Welcome

HENDRIX'S POV:

I walked into the club, a month later. The smell of alcohol and weed made me feel uneasy so I made my way upstairs to my private room.

"Hey boss" said the bartender, waving at me. I looked around the room to see numerous women sitting on the couches. Barely clothed. I looked over at my bartender and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Couldn't stop 'em" he said "can you blame me?"

"Yes" I said, glaring at him. His face flushed red as he continued pouring drinks. I walked over to where the girls were sat, getting their attention.

"You're hot" said one of them. She was had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. It spelled trouble.

"I know" I said "now get out. All of you". They looked at me in annoyance before getting up and leaving the room. All but one.

"Did you not hear what I said?"

She looked at me, one leg crossed over the other with a small smirk on her face. She had straight curly brown hair and brown eyes. She reminded me of Trixie which just pissed me off more if anything.

"I did" she said "but I'm not going to listen"

"Fucking weirdo" I mumbled, taking a seat on the couch across from her. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Trixie turned 19 a few weeks ago, I smiled to myself, regretting the fact that I didn't wish her.

"How old are you?"

I looked up at the clueless woman as she raised her eyebrows at me "twenty"

"I'm 19" she said, coming to sit next to me. I moved away from her as if she was a bad smell. She furrowed her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. 

"I have a girlfriend" I lied.

"I don't see her" she said, inching closer again. She placed a hand on my thigh, moving her face nearer to mine.

"She's on her fucking way" I said, grabbing her hand and placing it on the couch.

"Sure she is" she said, reaching forward for her glass of champagne. I watched her, she moved her body in a way that for some reason had me captivated. She knew what she was doing. Her red lace dress didn't do any favours, it showed everything.

"Trixie would look so good in that" I said quietly. She turned around to me.

"Hm? Who's Trixie?"

"My girlfriend" I said firmly, annoyed that she'd heard me. She had a small smile on her face, it wasn't nice to look at either.

"Kiss me" she said, placing a hand on my face and pulling my face closer to hers.

"What-" her lips met mine as she quickly moved her body onto mine, harshly wrapping her lips around mine in a sickening way. I turned my face to the right so her lips were on my cheek instead when I saw Trixie standing at the entrance. Trixie?

"Trixie!" I shouted, watching her eyes fill with tears as she ran away. I pushed the girl off me, brushing myself off before I started running after her.

TRIXIE'S POV:

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, smearing my makeup in the process. I ended up in the main part of the club, looking around at all the people.

"Hey!"

I turned around to see the stupid fucking guy I'd seen in Florida.

"Are you fucking following me!?" I shouted. He jumped a little, and shook his head quickly.

"Dude, I work in Jersey" he said "I was just on vacation when I saw you in Florida". I laughed a little to myself, reaching past him and picking up one of the shot glasses. I downed it in one, grabbing another two and doing the same.

"Impressive" he said, leaning against the bar as he watched me, placing a hand on my waist. I slipped my hand into his. He looked at me with lust in his eyes as he held onto my hand. 

"Wanna have sex?" I shouted over the music. He smirked and flashed his car keys at me. I walked towards the exit with him behind me.

"That one" he said, pointing towards a blue Lamborghini "that ones mine". I raised my eyebrows looking back at him as we approached the car. 

"Rich and handsome?" I said "when are we getting married?"

"Just give me a time and date, I'm there baby" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he looked up at me.

"We're doing it here?" I asked as he laid me down on the hood, placing himself between my legs.

"Why not?" he smirked, leaning down and biting my bottom lip gently. I looked in his eyes as I let out a small moan.

"Moaning already?" he whispered, letting go of my lip with his teeth as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was fucking drunk. What the fuck.

"I shouldn't" I giggled, holding the collar of his white shirt and pulling him towards me.

"You really should, though" he said, a small smile on his face as he moved his hand away from my waist and cupped my face with it.

"But we won't" he sighed, holding my hand as he helped me sit up on the hood. I looked at him, slightly confused and tipsy. A bad combination.

"Why?" I said, clinging onto his shirt and pulling him towards me again.

"Cause you're drunk" he chuckled, slowly taking my hand in his own "I think we should save this for when we're sober actually"

"Whyyy" I whined, sticking my bottom lip out.

"Because" he said, moving his face towards mine and tilting my chin up with his finger "if we do it sober you'll remember how loud I made you scream"

"Oh" I said quietly, locking eyes with him as I felt butterflies appearing in my stomach. I hadn't had that feeling in the longest time.

"What the fuck!?"

We looked towards the entrance to see Hendrix walking towards us, angrier than I'd ever seen him as he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt.