One Day

TRIXIE'S POV:

I held Cody in my arms till he stopped crying, rocking him back and forth as I stood by the window in my room. I watched Dad's car pull out the driveway with them both in it.

I wasn't sad that they'd left. I didn't need anyone if I had Hendrix. But still, it hurt knowing how stupid I looked right now.

"What happened?"

I looked over to see Daisy waking up, rubbing her eyes as she rolled out of bed. I laughed as she stood up and noticed Cody in my arms.

"You had a kid?" she said dreamily which made me laugh even more as she became confused.

"No, but he's going to be staying with us for a couple days, so are his other siblings" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me and followed through by shrugging her shoulders.

"Can we do face masks?"

"Later, yes"

HENDRIX'S POV:

"Okay who wanted the cheeseburger happy meal?" I asked, watching Milo raise his hand. I handed him the red box and Leila the other one.

"Aren't you going to eat?" she asked, opening her chicken nuggets.

"Yeah but later, with Trixie" I said as Daisy entered the kitchen. I gave her the brown bag containing her usual McDonald's order.

"Do you love Trixie?" asked Leila. For a child, she was strangely intimidating.

"I-"

"Yeah he does, they're always kissing and it's so gross" interrupted Daisy.

The three of them started laughing and for some reason I felt awkward. I was really getting humiliated by some kids. I looked over at Daisy who was still laughing at me.

"Listen here, you little-"

"Hey!" said Trixie, walking into the kitchen and giving me a cold glare. I sighed and leaned against the counter as she came to stand next to me.

"What are we eating?" she asked whilst the kids started having their own conversation.

"You" I said quietly, smirking as her cheeks blushed a bright red. She redid her hair without looking at me but she knew I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"There's literally kids in here" she said. I started laughing as I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Is that meant to stop me?"

"Shut up" she replied, fighting a smile as she watched them eat their food. A small smile grew on her face as she put her head on my shoulder.

"I wanna have our own little family" she said. I felt myself smiling as we watched them. I kissed the top of her head, the coconut scented shampoo clouding my nostrils.

"One day baby, one day"

A/N: filler chapter, don't hate me the drama is coming 🤍