Dependant

HENDRIX'S POV:

I held my breath, trying to figure out how I was supposed to get rid of a little girl with a pack of explosives tied to her chest. I looked over at Carlos who had taken aim.

A wave of anxiety rushed over me as I squinted my eyes to see his finger brushing over the trigger.

I didn't have any time to stop him from doing the worst. I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the body drop to the ground. The only place she could've been shot was the head, it was furthest away from the bomb strapped to her chest.

"Rosario!"

A voice screamed my last name from downstairs and I made a run for the window, it wasn't that high from the ground. Several gunshots were fired in my direction, I couldn't tell if it was the man we were supposed to kill or a soldier.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I felt a bullet hit my ankle. I limped as quickly as I could to the car, looking like a fool the whole way there. Carlos pressed on the gas, getting us the hell outta there before anything else could happen.

"Thank you, brother. What would I have ever done without you?" he said, mocking my voice. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a first aid kit for my ankle.

"Just shut up" I said, looking up to see we were passing through Trixie's neighbourhood. I grabbed the first aid box, taking my belt off as Carlos looked at me suspiciously.

"There's a diner here, I'm gonna get food" I lied. He stopped the car at the side of the road, taking his belt off too.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting whipped tonight rip that pussy ayeee"

"Carlos?" I asked, watching him snap back into reality "what the fuck?"

"Shut up" he said, his face flushing red "I'm coming with you to get food, dumbass"

"Nah, I'll meet you at home" I said, quickly getting out and closing the door before he could answer. He drove off and I waited for him to be completely outta sight before turning around and going towards Trixie's house.

TRIXIE'S POV:

I'm coming to your place in 5

I smiled at Hendrix's text as I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth. Daisy and I had spent all morning watching her shows in my bed.

"Who is it?" she asked, her eyes glued on my tv.

"Your brother, he's coming over" I said, watching a smile grow on her face as she took another chocolate bar from the bowl of candy.

I walked over to my vanity and grabbed a hair tie before walking downstairs and leaving Daisy in peace. There was a knock at the door and I excitedly walked over to it, a smile on my face as I pulled the door open.

HENDRIX'S POV:

Her eyes flew down to my ankle with a poorly wrapped bandage around it.

"Babe-"

"Hendrix it's bleeding through!" she exclaimed, taking ahold of my hand and pulling me towards her. I winced as I stepped into her house.

"Sorry" she said guiltily. She took the first aid box from me and helped me walk into the kitchen. I watched as she rushed around, first getting me a glass of water, then tending to the bullet which was stuck near my muscle.

"Babe I can do it" I said, but she swatted my hand away when I tried to help.

"Just let me" she insisted, carefully taking the bullet out and placing it in a tissue. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt the way it always had. She bandaged it neatly, leaving a little breathing space for the wound.

"How did this even happen?" she asked, placing the first aid box on the counter and taking a seat opposite me.

"A soldier caught me as I was leaving" I said. I decided to skip the prt about Carlos mercilessly killing a young child. She already hated him enough.

"Daisy's upstairs, shall I call her here?" she asked, standing up. I furrowed my brows at her.

"I can walk, babe" I said, taking her hand and pulling her towards me. Before she could object I placed my lips on hers. I'd missed her, even though it had only been six hours. She was slowly becoming my happiness. I loved it but at the same time I hated it.

This one was going to hurt.

A/N: yall I'm so sorry for the tik tok line, I was day dreaming as I was typing and it just went off in my head and I had to, I'm sorry never again 😭