Again

TWO MONTHS LATER

TRIXIE'S POV:

"And then can we get ice cream?"

"Yes we can get ice cream, baby" I laughed, plaiting Daisy's brown hair as she grinned up at me. Hendrix walked into my bedroom, smiling proudly at Daisy as she returned the smile.

"You ready, loser?" he asked her, squeezing her face as she swatted his hand away.

"You look good, babe" he said, walking over to me and kissing my lips gently.

"So do you, Mr Rosario" I smirked, biting his bottom lip as I pulled away. I watched his cheeks flush red and laughed to myself. Worked every time.

"Okay, D" I said, smoothing down her white dress as she stood up "you're done". She thanked me before grabbing her flower basket and running downstairs.

I watched her go before looking at Hendrix as he put his suit jacket on. I walked over to him, looking at his blue tie which matched my blue dress perfectly. He had a hint of sadness in his eyes, mainly because it was coming up to 2 months since Carlos' suicide.

"You good, baby?" I asked, wrapping both hands around his neck as he pulled me closer. 

"Nah, not really" he whispered, his voice cracking slightly as he looked at the ground. He shook his head, blinking tears back. Luckily, Daisy didn't see what Carlos did, she had already passed out.

"I don't think you should go today, Hendrix" I said, cupping one side of his face with my hand. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Don't say that, Trix" he said, moving my hand away from his face so he could hold it "I'm doing this for your parents, I'll be fine when we're there"

I took his other hand and made him look at me. He was visibly upset and I didn't think that going to a big event like this would help. But if he was insisting to go then I'd stand by him all the way.

"Okay" I said quietly, leaning forward and kissing his cheek softly. He gave me a smile as we walked out of my room and downstairs.

"Yours is the second limo"

I nodded at one of the soldiers as Hendrix handed me my purse. We looked over at Daisy who was having a conversation with one of the soldiers.

"And then I said I wanted McDonald's but then guess what?"

"What?" he replied, trying to keep his professional outlook by not smiling. But he couldn't help it when Daisy continued her story.

"I never got my nuggets!" she exclaimed, stomping on the wooden floors with her tiny foot.

"We'll get you your damn nuggets, D" said Hendrix, rolling his eyes as he dragged her away from the poor soldier. I laughed to myself, watching her shrug her shoulders and come over to hold my hand.

"Where are we going again?" she asked, looking up at me as we walked towards the limousine.

"The beach" I answered, giving her a small smile as she got inside the vehicle. I turned around to see Hendrix walking out behind me.

His black hair was glistening in the sunlight and him in a tuxedo had me a certain type of way.

"What's up, soulmate?" he asked, walking over to me. I felt butterflies cloud my stomach as he kissed my cheek. I was beyond lucky.

OLIVIA'S POV:

I felt Mattia's hand squeeze mine as the limo started moving. He gave me a reassuring smile, my eyes flickering down to his lips every now and then.

"I love you" I said softly, leaning forward and kissing his lips quickly. He laughed quietly, holding my face with his hand and pulling me back in for a longer kiss. It was smoother this time, the way he had my whole body weak whenever his lips touched mine was a sensation I'd only ever felt with him.

"I love you, Liv" he said once I'd broken the kiss because I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I placed my head on his shoulder, his familiar scent taking over my lungs.

"Who else is coming?" I asked, closing my eyes as his hand slid between my thighs, pulling me closer. 

"Just a close few, you wanted to keep it intimate and personal, remember?"

"I do, it's better that way" I said. He planted a kiss on top of my head before resting his chin on me. I looked down at his hand, the ring finger bare.

"So" I said, looking up at him. He started grinning as we got nearer to the beach. Using his right hand, he brushed the hairs out of my face before I could finish my sentence.

"Ready to get married again?"