Consequence

OLIVIA'S POV:

"So how are we doing it?" asked Mattia. I pulled out my phone, looking through the plan I'd made. I scrolled through my notes as I caught him staring at me.

"What?" I asked, placing my phone on the table. He shrugged, leaning on his hand as he smiled at me.

"Nothing" he mumbled.

"Then stop fucking staring at me" I said, watching him become annoyed with me.

"Why-"

"Shut the fuck up, Mattia" I said, holding a hand up. He closed his mouth and sighed dramatically as I gave him my phone.

"What am I looking at?" he asked. I pointed at the file called 'Mafia Ball 2021'.

He opened it, reading everything and fighting a smile as he looked back at me with raised eyebrows.

"What now?" I asked.

"We're really going to this together?"

"We don't have a choice, you fucking idiot" I said, snatching my phone out of his hands. I turned it off and stood up.

"It's a week away" I said as he stood up too "get your clothes ready and I'll be back"

"What? Where are you going?" he said, frowning a little. I admired his features that had made me fall in love with him in the first place. Arguably, I was still in love with this fool.

"I've got a hotel" I said, getting my jacket on.

"No don't go, stay with me" he said "this is our house, why would you wanna stay somewhere else?

"Cause I don't trust you anymore" I said, fighting back tears as I walked into the hallway. He followed me, grabbing my hand and turning me around.

"Liv I can't sleep anymore" he said. I noticed that his eyes were bloodshot, maybe he wasn't lying.

"What are you talking about?" I said, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Ever since you left" he started "I haven't been able to sleep knowing you're in a whole different state from me, I miss holding you Liv"

"Then why the fuck did you cheat!?" I shouted, shoving him backwards in his chest. The tears started to spill as all my contained anger came out. He grabbed my arms but I used my feet, kicking him in the same shin if shot him in a year ago.

MATTIA'S POV:

"Liv!" I groaned, letting go of her and grabbing my leg. She pulled away, catching her breath. A satisfied smile came across her face as she saw me in pain.

She walked upstairs, glancing back at me.

"You can take the guest room"

I exhaled sharply as I sat on the floor, leaning against the wall as she slammed our bedroom door shut.

"I love you!" I called. There was a few seconds of silence before she shouted back.