Dumb Blondes

CARLOS' POV:

I placed a cigarette between my lips as I walked into the house. There was a lot of shouting coming from the cellar; I rolled my eyes and made my way down.

"You can't do that to an innocent child!"

I opened the door to see a blonde screaming at her friends who seemed calm.

"He literally handed her over" said one of them, pointing at me. She looked at me, eyes wide as she took a good look at her new enemy.

"Yes, yes I did" I said "she's my sister, in case you needed some kind of context"

"What kind of sick person-"

"There's always a dumb blonde" I said loudly, walking over to the cellar door. I opened it a crack to see Daisy lying on the floor, her face pale.

"Sight for sore eyes" I mumbled, closing the door again. I locked it, placing the key in my trouser pocket. The three of them watched me as I turned to face them

"Stop being dramatic, Lexi" said the taller one with jet black hair, I never paid attention to names.

"He's given her to us until Mattia backs off Liv again and stops ruining everything" he explained. A small smirk appeared on my face as I waited for him to realise he was all wrong.

"What?" said the other boy with brown hair "why are you smiling like that? That's not the reason, is it?"

"Furthest thing from it, actually" I said "the real reason I gave her to you was because I'm creating a diversion. I'm in a mafia, you see. I kill people for fun, quite enjoyable if we're being honest here"

I watched all their faces drop, any hints of smiles vanish into thin air as the hairs on their arms began to slowly stand up.

"I hate Mattia Polibio. It's that simple, really. And by creating a distraction.." I pointed toward the wooden door "he'll be an easy target. I kill Mattia and his family, my mafia reigns supreme, we all win"

I clasped my hands together as I stared at the horrified looks on their faces.

"Oh, need I mention, Mattia is also in a mafia, owns it actually" I said, a smile on my face as the blonde started crying. She quickly left the room, running into the kitchen.

"I think I'm gonna puke" said the taller boy, turning around and facing the wall. I looked at the other who had turned completely speechless.

"Don't do anything stupid, darling" I said, walking into the kitchen to see the blonde dialling a number into her phone. I sighed, taking out my gun and pulling the trigger. I watched as blood started pouring out of her head as she hit the floor.

"Lexi!" screamed the younger boy, running towards her and bursting into tears. The other boy stood beside me, his jaw dropped open.

"I always preferred brunettes anyway" I said, looking over at him. I placed my hand on his chin, pushing his mouth upwards "close your mouth kid, you'll catch flies"

HENDRIX'S POV:

"Hendrix, we've been driving around for hours" said Trixie, rolling up her window as I pulled over on the side of the road.

"Yeah, maybe we should call it a night" I said, wiping my face with the palm of my hand. Trixie got out the car, walking over to my side and opening the door.

"C'mon, baby" she said, helping me out the car as I held back tears.

"What if she's-"

"No" she said, cutting me off and facing me "don't ever say that shit again, we're going to find Daisy and everything's gonna be fine, we are not giving up that quick, Hendrix Rosario"

I sighed, nodding my head as we walked over to her house. I held her hand as she unlocked the front door. Mattia's keys weren't there. I assumed him and Liv were still in New York. Doing God knows what.

"You know" I started as we walked upstairs "you shouldn't even be looking for Daisy"

"That's what my Dad said" she muttered, pulling her shirt off. I took her hand, pulling her closer to me and making her face me.

"I don't want you to help me anymore, Trix"

"But-"

"No" I said, watching her eyes slowly glass up "I've already lost one out of the two most important people in my life. I'm not tryna lose the other one at the same time, okay?"

She nodded slowly, leaning forward and resting her forehead against mine as she closed her eyes.

"Please find her already, I'm losing my mind"

"I will, baby" I said, wrapping my arms around her and trying to shake the doubt out of my head.