Better

TRIXIE'S POV:

"Oh, you're his sister?" I asked, everything was slowly starting to make sense now.

"Yeah, I just wanna apologise" she started, a guilty expression rushing across her face "the time when he kidnapped you, I knew he was going to do that and I didn't try to stop him-"

"Hold on" interrupted Hendrix, taking a step forward "you knew?"

"Yes but-"

"No shut the fuck up" said Hendrix. My eyes grew wide as I grabbed him arm, pulling him back to me.

"Stop it, Hendrix"

"No I'm not gonna stop" he said, pulling away from me as his voice grew louder.

"Do you have any idea how she suffered after your dead brother pulled that shit? Every time I held her, she was shaking. In fact, I couldn't hold her for days cause she was so traumatised over the fact that I'd fucking hurt her!"

I looked at the ground as he shook his head at Mkayla who had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, not stopping him is one of my biggest regrets" she said. Hendrix laughed in her face.

"Too fucking late now" he said "I'm glad I killed him"

"Hendrix!" I shouted. He looked at me innocently but I took the keys out of his pocket, holding them against his chest "wait in the fucking car"

He sighed, taking the keys and walking over to his side. I looked back at Mkayla who wiped her eyes.

"Girl stop crying before I feel bad" I said, folding my arms across my chest.

"I hope you can accept my apology" she said.

"I accept your apology" I said, nodding my head as I heard Hendrix playing loud music on purpose. I rolled my eyes and ignored him "he'll come around too, don't worry"

"I hope so" she said "I was wondering if you'd like to attend the wake? It's at our family home"

"I'd love to but I actually have to be somewhere" I said, turning towards the car. She nodded and said goodbye, allowing me to finally get in the car.

"You're so extra" I said to Hendrix as he started the engine.

"Don't fucking start that shit, Trixie"

"Who's Trixie? I'm baby" I said, kicking off my heels and putting my hair into a messy bun. I watched Hendrix's knuckles turn white as he gripped the steering wheel.

"Can you calm down?" I asked.

"I just don't understand how she fucking knew how that shit was gonna go down and still chose to stay quiet"

"Babe it's not that-"

"No, it is that big of a deal" he said "I can't believe you're not mad right now"

"Cause I'm over it!" I said, drowning his voice out by raising mine "I'm fucking over it and I'm trying to move on but I can't do that if you're constantly trying to drag me back to that day, all you're doing is making me relive it every single fucking time!"

The rest of the ride was painfully silent. We got home and I got out the car, walking into the house. I didn't even notice Daisy by the door.

"Are we still..."

HENDRIX'S POV:

I walked into the house, holding Trixie's heels in one hand as I looked down at Daisy.

"So the play date.."

"Not now, D" I said, following Trixie upstairs. I walked into her bedroom to see her dress on the floor and the bathroom door locked.

"Are you kidding? I wanna see your ass" I whined, dropping her heels on the floor and taking my jacket and tie off.

She walked out the bathroom in sweats and one of my hoodies with no makeup. Her best look.

"Are we done fighting?" I asked cautiously. She looked me up and down before giving me a small smile "thank god-"

"No"

"W-What?" I stuttered, raising my eyebrows a little as she shrugged her shoulders.

"We're not done fighting" she said. I groaned and fell back into her sheets as her bedroom door opened. I didn't even have to sit up to know it was Daisy.

"Are you guys fighting?" she asked. I sat up to see her walking over to Trixie who embraced her.

"I'm not fighting, D" she said, kissing the side of her head "but Hendrix is". She smirked at me as Daisy's nostrils flared.

"Why are you always causing problems!?"said Daisy, running over to me. She started punching my arm and Trixie started laughing.

"That doesn't hurt, D" I said, placing my hand on her head and pushing her away. She kept punching the air until she tired herself out, eventually leaving the room to get water.

"Come here" I said. Trixie narrowed her eyes but walked over to me anyway. I wrapped my arms around her as she placed her legs around my waist.

"I'm sorry for going over the top" I said, feeling butterflies as her eyes looked into mine.

"I'm sorry too" she muttered, looking down at her hands. I leaned forward and kissed her lips, she kissed me back with the same energy if not better.

Everything about her, it was just better. I couldn't find her in anyone, no matter how hard I tried.

"So, we're good?" she asked, pulling away from me. I shook my head, holding her and laying her down on the bed.

"No, I want make up sex" I said. She laughed but at the same time pulled my shirt off.

"You know, one of these days you're gonna get me pregnant" she said. I laughed lightly, pulling her shirt off in one swift motion.

"Sooner the better, mama, sooner the better"