9| Meaningless Fights

Published on 2nd March 2021.
________________________

Double update!
I was free as hell.
I literally don't have anything to do when I'm menstruating. *Sigh*

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

– S H R U T I –

As the sunlight hit my face, I woke up and saw Rishabh sleeping beside me. What an obvious thing! Where would he sleep then?

Stretching my arms, I woke up and descended the bed. I checked the time and it was seven thirty. How can I sleep this long?

How could I forget that it's my first day in office?

First day?

After my marriage.

I drank a glass of water and ran to the bathroom. Using the toilet, I brushed my teeth and sighed.

I wish I get these white teeth in every life.

Picking my clothes, I ran inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. Pacing in the closet, I wore my clothes and applied moisturiser on my face. Applying light makeup, I walked towards the door and collided with a wall.

This has happened so many times.

I bet he's Rishabh.

I rubbed my forehead lightly and looked up, only to see him looking at me with care.

Care?

"I'm sorry. I was getting late, so I just ran-"

"It's alright. I'm fine. You should go or you'll get late." I cut him off and said. He nodded and went inside while I walked out to our room.

Wearing bangles in my hands, I tied my nuptial chain around my neck and closed its hook. Applying the vermilion in my partition, I stepped back and sighed.

Ready.

I stepped out and went in the kitchen. Seeing his mother cooking something, I went towards her and greeted her. "Should I help you?"

"No, it's almost done."

"But you're doing it all alone."

"I'm not alone. There're workers too. I was here just to make Radhika's favourite."

"Radhika is coming?"

"Hmm. She was craving for it from so many days. I just didn't got time to make it for her."

"So... I don't have any work here?"

"No. Breakfast is ready, you can have it in a few minutes." She said and I went out to the living room. All mothers are same!

As I had nothing to do, I went back to our room to pack my purse. I packed all the essentials in my purse and something striked my mind. Where is my ID card?

How will I enter inside the firm without my ID?

The automatic door won't open without scanning the card.

Oh God!

I checked the drawers but couldn't find it anywhere. It must've been lost while shifting.

I ran towards the closet and barged inside where I saw Rishabh in semi-naked form. Why did I enter at this time? I should've atleast knocked the door.

"I'm sorry. I need to search something." I said and walked inside.

If I act shy at this time, I would get late in searching for my ID!