11| Fresh Start

Published on 11th March 2021.
__________________________

School started!
And I met my classmates after 367 days.
Finally!!

Also, it rained after so many days!

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

– S H R U T I –

I turned to the other side while sleeping on the bed. My body was aching a lot due to sleeping in the same position for hours.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Rishabh's face. Okay. This was expected as we share the same bed.

But, the proximity was something new. I remember what he said yesterday. Does he really want to give a fresh start to our relationship? Well, as per what I heard, he said so.

Yesterday, when I was busy stirring the kheer, he came from nowhere and hugged me. I mean I was shocked, literally! How could you expect a man to hug you when you haven't even held hands?

He's not a man.

I mean, he's my husband.

And on the bed, when he kept his arm on my waist, my heart was beating crazily. Just a minute more and it would have came out.

My gaze went towards him and I saw him sleeping soundly while holding my waist tightly. His head was just two inches away from mine and I could feel his breathe on my cheekbones.

And now I know why my body was aching.

I have a habit of sleeping alone. I just can't sleep peacefully beside anyone. Even in sleep, I would think about staying rigid without moving much. I'm just scared about crumbling the person beside me.

And, the same happened last night. Even though he's comfortable in sharing the bed with me, I am not. I just can't go and hug him when we barely know each other.

I admit that I liked him in childhood, and even now too, but it just sounds too strange. We can't be lovers before knowing each other properly. And for reaching that stage, we need to be friends first. Best friends to be particular!

I tried to pull his hand up to get out of his hold, but instead of letting me go, he snuggled more onto me. "What are you doing? Just sleep. Don't move much." He said and I took a sharp breath. Never had I have been so close to him!

I felt something poking my thighs and looked down to inspect the site. Seeing his erection touching my thighs, I closed my eyes.

But wait, boners are common for boys who are in their early twenties.

Isn't he already twenty nine?

But twenty nine isn't too old.

Why am I even worried about male anatomy?

I tried to pull myself from his hold, and this time I was successful in doing so. Slowly slithering off the bed, I drank a glass of water and ran towards the bathroom. Emptying my bladder, I did the morning chores and took a quick bath.

As I walked out after wearing my dress, my head collided with a wall and I knew that it wasn't a wall. It was Rishabh. This happens unlimited times in a day.

"Does it pain?" He asked and I nodded in negative. "Did you get a good sleep last night?" He asked and I could say nothing. What did he mean by that?