17| Two Heart Emoji

Published on 20th April 2021.
________________________

Writing Bonus Chapters took longer than expected.
Did I give a spoiler?

Btw, it's Ashtami today.
I really miss those times when we used to go for Kanjak.
Those two days were the best.
Happy Ram Navami in advance.

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

Pyar tha waqt nahi,
Jo beet gaya do pal mein.
Tu banke yaad rahe,
fariyad rahega dil mein

– S H R U T I –

"Parth, everything's alright?" I asked Parth who was laying his head on the table and he hummed. "But it doesn't look like that. Is it related to Aditi?"

"Hmm..."

"Tell me what is it?" I asked and he instantly raised his head up.

"No. I mean wasn't thinking about her."

"I know that you don't want her to be with Sahil-"

"Why are you making it sound as if I'm jealous? I'm just caring for her as a friend should do."

"Just a friend! I know. And I also know that Sahil is not a good man. If they go in a relationship, she would be the one to suffer."

"Leave it." He sighed and drank a cup of water. "Any other thing to talk about?"

"No. I'll just check upon Aditi. I don't know where she is from past twenty minutes." I said and he nodded. Walking to the restroom area, I saw her busy in her phone. Who the hell stays near public washroom as if it's a paradise?

Ajeeb shauk hain!

(What a strange fantasy!)

"Aditi." I patted her shoulder and her body shook in shock. "What's the matter? Why are you so shocked?"

"No... Nothing." She stuttered and I snatched her phone from her hand. "Shruti!"

"You were chatting with Sahil?" I asked and she made an annoyed face. "You know why we always stop you from interacting with him. He's not a good man."

"You are no one to decide the one for me! It's my life!" She yelled and I looked at her with disbelief. She was not the Aditi I knew!

Just yesterday, she was all good.

What's the matter now?

Why is she talking like that?

"Aditi! I'm not forcing you to take a decision. I'm your friend and I always think good about you. Why don't you understand?"

"Should I leave my love for you?" She said. And, strangely the whole atmosphere became silent.

"Love?" I chuckled in anger, "This is not love, Aditi. This is just infatuation. One day you'll understand it. But things may not be the same then." I said and she looked away from me. "I'll go." I said and walked out.

As I saw Parth on the way, I quickly paced towards him. "What's the matter Shruti?"

"Aditi... she..."