21| Shivering Cold

Published on 21st May 2021.
___________________________

Did Eric Nam and Armaan Malik just Collab?
I mean two of my favourite voices collaborated!

Ariana Grande is married!

Baekhyun is the sixth in line to go to military!

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

Plus, hell of a steamy scenes are waiting for the next chapter.

I hurt you then you hold me close
We get off on the highs and lows,
Yeah, we've been going back and forth
Like an echo echo, echo echo

– S H R U T I –

As the time went by, I checked the clock and it was about to be ten minutes since Rishabh left the living room. Speaking truly, I was scared. Everyone deserves to have a proper last meal, the dinner.

"Shruti!" Hearing Rishabh's voice, I stood up from the couch and walked towards the dining area to have my food. "It should be good. Let's start."

Gulping all my saliva in fear, I took the fork and rolled it in circular motion, in between the noodles. I slid the fork inside my mouth and chewed the noodles as slowly as possible.

But strangely, it tasted good!

"It's good."

"I told you." He smiled while eating his noodles, "It's the only thing I'm good in."

Well, there's nothing difficult in preparing instant noodles. It's the masala inside packet which does all the work. But then, timing do matter.

"Actually, I regret not learning cooking. It is really important, more like a necessity. Will you teach me how to cook?" He asked and I nodded. It's way too difficult to stay with him in the same kitchen, let alone being his teacher. I still remember the time when he decided to help me in cooking which all ended up in vain.

But then, he's my husband and it's my duty to teach him the art of cooking.

"Are you sure you want to learn cooking? I mean, it may be hard."

"You don't need to worry. I'll manage it. I promise I'll be a good student."

"Student? Why does a twenty-nine-year old student sound too strange?" I said and he chuckled.

"To-be thirty-years-old student." He sighed and I nodded.

It's true.

He'll turn thirty and I'll turn twenty-eight this month.

I remember how I started liking him when he was fifteen and I was thirteen.

Time flies by too quickly.

I finished my dinner and kept my bowl in the sink whereas Rishabh followed me. I was about to pick the scrub but Rishabh stopped me, insisting to help. Doing the dishes together, I went to use the bathroom while he stayed back in the kitchen for doing God knows what.

Emptying my bladder, I unwrapped the towel off my hair and rubbed my hairs to towel dry them.

Standing infront of the mirror, I applied moisturiser on my face and patted my skin. I stepped out of the bathroom and felt cold breeze touching my skin. Travelling my gaze towards the direction, I saw the window opened.