13| Just Like Home

Published on 21st March 2021.
___________________________

Any Dil Ibaadat lover here?

How's the new cover?

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

– S H R U T I –

"What's the hurry Mrs Shruti Randhawa?" Aditi said, blocking my way to the printer.

"Aditi, it's really urgent. Just let me print my document." I said but she was adamant on staying there. Having no other option, I ran towards other printer and connected my phone to it.

"You! Just tell me what's the urgency?"

"Rishabh wants to take me out. He would be there in fifteen minutes."

"You're going on a date?"

"Maybe." I shrugged and collected my sheets.

"Good. How long did your relationship progress?"

"It's going good."

"What do you mean by good? Have you both-"

"Aditi! Get a man for yourself and create your own story. Don't ask mine." I said and she narrowed her eyes. "I'll get going. It's about the time." I said and ran towards my cabin. Piling the sheets for tomorrow, I kept them in my drawer and locked it.

Picking my purse, I ran out where I saw Parth talking over phone in his angriest form. Usually, he has a cool head. But now, it was looking just the opposite.

I walked towards him and patted his back.

"What the-" He was about to shout, but when he saw my face, he cooled down. "What happened?"

"What's the matter with you? I'm seeing how you're behaving since yesterday."

"Nothing."

"Is it related to Aditi?"

"No."

"You're bad in lying. If you love her so much, just go and propose her instead of degrading your mood!"

"I don't love her. And let her be with whoever she wants to."

"He's Sahil."

"Whatever. Just let her follow that trash. I can't do anything if she doesn't believe her friends." He said and walked inside.

He says that he doesn't love her. But the way he said all those things, it was clear how jealous he was! He just doesn't admit what he feels for her.

He's a is stupid!

And I'm from the same category.

If I had enough will, I would've conveyed all my feelings to Rishabh in school instead of running away.

I walked out and saw Rishabh's car in the parking area. Am I too late? Running towards the car, I opened the door and sat inside. "Am I too late?"

"No. I just arrived. Let's go." He said and started the engine.

"Where are we heading to?"

"I don't have a specific place in mind. Let's see where we reach." He said and I nodded. "Did you have your lunch?" He asked and I shook my head in positive.