42| When Her Plans Fail

Published on 27th November 2021.
_______________________________

IT'S OUR CHANYEOL'S BIRTHDAY!!!

This song is such a turn on.
I mean, it shouldn't be but it is.

♡ I don't wanna live another life'Cause this one's pretty niceLiving it upWho needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me? ♡

I don't wanna live another life
'Cause this one's pretty nice
Living it up
Who needs to go to sleep when I got you next to me?

– S H R U T I –

It had been almost twelve hours, including the nine hours we had spent in slumber, Rishabh was not talking to me. He wasn't even ready to spare a glance at me. Whenever I would call him he answered in hum.

When I was placing the order for our breakfast over call, I turned my head towards him in order to hear a few words from his mouth. Instead of speaking to me, he took the phone from my hand and placed his order himself.

Rude!

Currently I was busy switching between the channels on TV which was not a fun thing for me to do. Rishabh was in the bathroom for past five minutes, busy taking a shower. I had already taken one.

"Shruti!" I heard my name being called out from the mouth of my favourite person. I instantly muted the volume of television and my lips went up in a big smile. "Shruti!"

"Coming." My feet touched the floor as I stood up and ran towards the bathroom. I was about to collide with the door but halted in my steps before my head could hit the wall. What the hell was I doing! I need to keep my hormonal rush in control. "I'm here."

"I left my towel out. Can you give it to me?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"Joking. Give me a few seconds." I chuckled and returned back in a jiffy after pulling his towel from the rack. I leaned my back on the door and knocked steadily, "I'm here."