50| Playful Desires

Published on 7th March 2022.
______________________________

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT)
I thought, why not feel it the last time before we bid bye to Rishabh and Shruti.

Before you go: A long author's note in the end. You can join the discussion.

This is the last chapter in Rishi's POV.

How's the new cover? Is it better than the previous one?

I need lots of comments to write the next chapter. Chapter 51's gonna be amusing and shocking.
So, get your hands and keyboards ready.

'Cause I'm an addict, I'm your patient
Your lips are the medication
Come here baby, yeah, you know just what I want

– R I S H A B H –

"Yup, we'll see." I spoke as I kicked the door open. Quickly shutting it back with my leg, I gently threw her on the bed and removed all my clothes over my head before her mind could change even a bit.

"Rishi, easy!"

My hands reached to my pants to unbutton them but the buttons were hell bent on being stuck. I heard Shruti laugh as she took off her t-shirt over her head. When I became successful in my work, I quickly dragged the trousers down my legs.

I moved my gaze up and saw her sitting on the bed, looking at me, all bored and quite. She wore the white bra and it's matching partner below, the one I saw just a few minutes ago. "What happened?"

"You're taking a lot of time!" I wasted no time in jumping over the bed and crawled to her. Her lips twitched up in a smile as she cupped my face in her palms. "Rishi..."

"Hmm?"

"Let's do it already. I can't control anymore." She chuckled and I laughed at her impatience. My state was no different. Only I knew how I controlled myself from pounding inside her like a caveman. Abstinence of two weeks had tested my patience enough. The only thing I dreamt about now was her naked body pressed beneath mine as I made gentle love to her.

She pressed her plump lips on mine and smiled as I pushed her back on the bed. The soft texture of her lips molded perfectly with mine, pulling me close to her at another level. My mind was dazed with our thoughts— our first hug, our first kiss, our first time; our everything.

I pulled my head back from our union and sighed before leaning up. Her eyes narrowed and a look of disappointment crossed her face. "Relax. Take it easy."

Easy?

I just wanted to tease her.

I wanted to test the level of her patience. I wanted to see how much she could take.