20| Perverted Mind

Published on 18th May 2020.
__________________________

Period cramps are hilariously painful!
Especially, when they are late.
Plus the mood swings.
And you know you could shed tears anytime and anywhere!

The next chapter would have some steamy scenes!

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

I don't know what it is but I got that feeling
Waking up in this bed next to you swear the room,
Yeah, it got no ceiling.
If we lay, let the day just pass us by
I might get to too much talking,
I might have to tell you something.

– S H R U T I –

When my work was finished, I looked around and saw the atmosphere tensed. What has even happened to our years-long friendship?

"I'll get going." I said in a high voice, in hope to attract someone's attention. But all was in vain as she was still busy with her work.

"Happy Diwali in advance." Parth said and I smiled, mumbling same to you.

I walked out of the firm and saw Rishabh's car already parked there. He's way too punctual for me! "What are you thinking? Do you want to walk to home?"

"No..." I sat on the passenger seat and he started the engine.

"Want to have some snacks on the way? Or should we go home and eat our dinner first?"

Snacks.

And I could feel my mouth watering.

"Picking snacks on the way is a better choice." I said and he shook his head while smiling. "Did something good happen today?"

"What?"

"You're smiling without any reason. So, I thought..."

"Our project is going in the positive way. It would take just two or three months to release it in the market."

"You're excited?"

"Ofcourse. Is that even a thing to ask?"

"Oh. Can I ask you something?"

"Ofcourse. You don't need permission for that." He smiled and I could sense myself melting. Why is he so sweet?

"If you didn't choose the jewellery designing line, what do you think you would've been doing now? Any other hobby?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't know. Although I love volleyball, I can't see my future in it. Maybe, I'm made for designing. What about you?"

I know he loves volleyball.

He was the school team's captain afterall.

"I really don't know. I don't even have any such hobby."

"You could've been a chef. You cook great food."

"I'm flattered." I narrowed my eyes and he giggled.

Although I can cook easily, I never really thought about it!

"And we're here." He stopped the car and said, "You can stay here. I'll be there in a minute." He said and I nodded. He walked out and I closed my eyes to rest for a minute.