10| Making Up

Published on 4th March 2021.
________________________

Anyone enjoying re-watching Boys Over Flowers?
Watching it with a TV schedule has another feeling!

Vote, comment, share and follow...
Happy reading!

– R I S H A B H –

"But I never asked you to drop me here. I could've drove myself. It was you who was adamant on giving me a ride here. If you're this punctual, you should have taken the opposite way instead of dropping me here." She said.

"Unbelievable." I sighed and stopped the car. "You've reached, you can go." Just when she stepped out, I started the car and drove back to office without looking back.

I mean, I helped her and she's acting as if it's all my fault.

Wasn't it her fault too?

Is talking with friends more important than someone's work?

Sigh!

Reaching my office, I parked the car and went inside.

Checking all the designs for the last time, I walked into the meeting room to finalize the work of our new showroom.

It's going to be a long work!

When I returned back after the dinner, I saw all the lights of our home off. Ofcourse! No one at our home stays awake till one at night.

Walking inside our room, I switched the lights on and saw her sleeping on the bed, hugging a pillow.

I never knew she likes to cuddle while sleeping.

But then, I don't know anything about her!

Changing my clothes, I lied beside her and closed my eyes. But clearly speaking, sleep was far away from me. Did I say a bit too much today?

Not really!

It was her who wanted to prove herself right, even if she wasn't.

But, ten minutes really didn't cause a lot of havoc in my work.

Still! You can't bring back the time wasted.

While all the thoughts went through my mind, I closed my eyes, eventually giving in to slumber.

Hearing the sound of bell ringing, I woke up and saw the room empty. I stretched my arms and descended the bed. Opening the door of bathroom, I went inside and quickly brushed my teeth.

I took a quick shower and wore my clothes. Going out of the closet, someone collided with me. I looked down and saw Shruti rubbing her head.

Why do we always collide?

This happens almost two times everyday!

"I'm sorry." She said and paced towards the bathroom. That was a really short conversation. What happened to her?

Wearing my watch, I brushed my locks and walked out.