49| In The Kitchen

Published on 14th February 2022.
_______________________________

(SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD)

It's another Valentine and we're here again.
Here you go with another chapter in Rishi's POV.
Enjoy reading and don't forget to comment your thoughts.

But don't ask me to be righteous
If you practice what you teach
Counting all your blessings
The second you're down on your knees

– R I S H A B H –

"What's wrong with this man?"

"He lost his job. Be easy on him." I patted her back and she nodded, smuggling close to me. The man in movie lost his job and was venting his anger out on alcohol. Not a good thing to do, but it was a scripted movie.

My arms were wrapped around her and a blanket covered us, saving us from cold weather. Room heater was on to keep the room warmer. Relaxing on a holiday felt good and it was needed for our well-being.

It was weekend and ma and papa were out as expected. It was good; they were free from responsibilities and had full right to enjoy their lives on traveling. They never told us where they went to. The only thing I know is that they prepare trips consecutively. On the first week, it's ma who plans everything and dad does it in next week.

When I heard a strange sound being emitted out of Shruti's stomach, I turned my head towards her. Her face was flushed and she looked everywhere but me.

"You're hungry?"

"Hmm... I'll go and cook something." She spoke and stood up to leave. I switched the television off and followed her to the kitchen to provide some help if I could. "What are you doing here?"

"Helping you. I'm still eager to learn cooking."

"As you wish." She opened the door of cupboard towards her right and pulled out the container of poha. "Wash them. But only for a few seconds. Don't keep them in water for too long." I nodded and proceeded to do as she directed. Meanwhile, she cut vegetables and added oil to pan.

"Is it fine?" I showed her the condition of poha and she smiled. I sighed in content and kept the bowl on slab.

Atleast I excelled in something!

While she sautéed vegetables in pan, I stood behind her and kept my chin on her shoulder to see the progress of our food. As she added poha to the pan, I slipped my hand inside her shirt, making her giggle.

"Rishi, let me cook!"

"I'm not stopping you." She tried to pull my hand off her waist and I groaned, "Your waist is too soft. But if I had a choice, I wouldn't be touching your belly."

"Really? You..." She elbowed me in the stomach and I faked a shout. "Don't touch me!"

"I apologise. What I mean to say is that if my belly was anywhere near to yours, I would've been happy by hugging it all the day. But it's not possible." I said and she let out a sarcastic laugh.

As veggies got mixed with poha, my lips grazed the skin of her neck. Slowly carrying my mouth up to her ears, I stuck my tongue out and sucked her earlobe. It was a few seconds later she gripped my hand which rested over her waist.

"Rishi..."

"Hmm?"

She turned the knob of stove off and covered the pan with lid. When she turned around, I quickly picked her up and placed her on the slab. It barely took me a second to stick my mouth with hers. She knew how much I needed her and didn't waste a second before reciprocating the kiss.